Chapter 7 - Battle of Giants

Start from the beginning

Luffy question was ignored by the sauropod who was still eating the leaves from the tall tree. He tried commanded it again but it didn't respond, (Y/N) shook his head from Luffy's attempts. But Luffy turn its head to the right and made it yell in pain.

(Y/N): "You idiot! I told you to leave it be, but you didn't listen." he bonked Luffy on the head which made him sat down and held his head from the pain.

Luffy: "Ow! I'm sorry! Oh.. sorry. But, uhm..."

The ground started shaking and the baby sauropod kept crying for help. Then a foot dropped next to Vivi and Karoo which showed up nine fully grown brachiosaurus. He then got up the other adult's head and see the view better, but they started attack (Y/N) and Luffy for harming on of their kind.

(Y/N): "Look we apologize for harming your young. WOAH!" he jumped on the next head.

Vivi: "WATCH OUT!"

They jumped head after head after head. Then they slide down on their necks and fling off on another brachiosaurus that had scars on its face and was much larger than the adults were.

Luffy: "The view from here is especially good."

(Y/N): "I think we're on the alpha." They we're both fling up and the alpha ate Luffy.

Vivi: "IT EATEN LUFFY!"

(Y/N): "Luffy stay in there. And don't harm the dinosaur." he told Luffy when his hand got surrounded by ink and he put them in the eye of the brachiosaurus.

The sauropod started screaming from being blind which made Luffy escape from the jaws. Before they both fell when the head was chopped off by another giant which caught the two boys.

Dorry: "I'm Dorry, the Elbaf's strongest warrior! GEGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGA!" he laughed which made Luffy wonder if he was a human

(Y/N): "A giant... I heard it, but never believed it."

Vivi fell on her knees after Karoo fainted and fell to his side. She tried to wake him up from reality and tries to get out but that's when Luffy pointed at them to make Dorry see their friends.

Dorry: "GEGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGA! I'll invite you guys to my home! GEGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAG!" he laughed in the distance.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) feeding Karoo biscuits-

Now were at where the home of Broggy. He was blowing on a campfire to keep it alive, Nami and Usopp were playing dead for two long and found themselves at the home of the giant that captured them. That when Usopp screamed wh3n he saw skulls and made Broggy noticed the scream,