The Strangers: Origin

Start from the beginning

Jade quickly threw on her shoes and tied them just as quickly. The two of them then headed out of the dorm to the outside, they were met with loud music being plastered from a black car. "That's him, cmon" Jade grins as she walked up to the car, taking the front seat. "Oh, Hey!" Seven turns down his station as the two girls got in his car. "You should be more careful you know" Lorraine closed the door as she made eye contact with Seven through the visor mirror. "The butcher breaks into cars" "Please, I'd like to see him try" Seven shifts the car into drive as they pulled out of the parking lot. "I got a piece in the glove box" Lorraine didn't say anything after that, she was on her phone for the majority of the car ride.
~
It was loud, you could hear the music from two blocks over. Jade was already starting to regret coming, sinking down in her seat seeing the multiple parked cars and the color changing from the inside. "Oh Jesus Jade, cheer up" Lorraine leaned forward, rubbing her shoulder. "It'll be fun" "I'll let you two out right here. Imma find some parking" Seven unlocks the car to let them out and sure enough jade was standing out in the street looking at the huge house party.

Jade felt Lorraine nudge her shoulder. "I haven't seen you this shy before" Jade rubs her elbow, she wasn't nervous. She hated crowds, people in one area, something bad was bound to happen. "Say, maybe after we leave we can get something to eat. Will that be cool?" She looks back up at Lorraine, she could be so caring. "You know, you're a pretty great friend. Come on, we don't have time to waste do we?" The two of them link arms as they walked into the house, Jade immediately wincing hearing the music pounding against her ear drums.

It was already to much for her. Her grip loosened on Lorraine's arm as her eyes scanned the crowd for the DJ booth. People were dancing and pushing, she hates being short.

"Shante!!"

Her head darts around looking for the person who called. "Shante!! Over here!!" It was a miracle that she could even hear her name over the stereo base. She felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump. "Shante! Found you!" It was just Sierra, her body slowly relaxing. "Where's Lorraine?! I thought Seven said he picked the both of you up!" Sierra shouted over the music even though she didn't need to, she was a loud talker already. "She's right..." Jade looked around the area she was in, no Lorraine insight. "She was right here!..." Sierra wasted no time with pushing Jade towards the DJ booth. "Lorraine is a big girl, she can handle herself!" Jade kept looking around the area for the girl, she wanted to make sure she was safe at least.

"Aye!! Thanks for coming out tonight!! The party is just getting started!!" Jade smiles hearing Sekani's voice over the mic. His excitement was the only thing that really made her happy during all of this. The scratching from the turn tables and a flick of his button is only when the party truly got started.

"Baby!" Sekani looked over to see the two girls approach his booth, a grin spreading on his face. "Shante!! You showed! Where's Seven and Rainey?" "Lorraine is around here somewhere! Seven went to find parking" Sekani nods his head as he bops his head along to the song. "This you and his song right? I get those goosebumps every time~" Jade rolls her eyes, he wasn't wrong. It was their favorite song from Travis's old album. "Whatever, enjoy us while we're still here!"

For the rest of the party Jade was just a wall flower, occasionally running to get Sekani a plate or something to drink since he was working. She tried to remain supportive but it's hard when your social battery was draining and a bunch of dudes are in your face trying to hit on you. "What's your name beautiful?" His arm was propped over her head as Jade scanned the area looking for her friends. Lorraine still never came in sight. "Precious" Jade lied looking back up at the guy. "What's yours?" "Chris, Precious huh? That's unique" "Mhm" Jade tried to end the conversation but the boy kept pushing it. His touches getting way to uncomfortable for her. "I noticed you've been connected to the wall for most of the party, cmon. Let me take for a dance"