"Brother, then I will leave first." Fei Shang finally said. He sighed with a smile. "It's a good thing that you are alright now, Brother."

Fei Qianchi smiled, his eyes glimmering, "Yes, I was muddled then. I've finally cleared my head now."

"I will be leaving now." Fei Shang said once more as he took one final glance towards Fei Qianchi. Finally, the man disappeared.

As Fei Shang left, the smile on Fei Qianchi's lips turned into a sneer. The man turned, walking into Taohua Peak. His eyes were filled with a dark light, a villainous aura surrounded his body. The man stepped into Taohua Peak. As the blossoms fell around him, he stepped on the petals without a care.

Fei Qianchi ran a hand through his hair. The black mark under his right eye pulsed.

"Don't worry. I know." Fei Qianchi answered. His voice was cold and chilling.

"Good. Remember, it won't be long. I am almost done preparing." Ran Mengyu's voice was smooth. The man was obviously smirking from the other side.

"Of course. Didn't we carefully plan everything?" Fei Qianchi smirked, his eyes narrowing with delight. There was a dark roaring energy in his heart, a powerful Qi coursing in his body.

There was a meow from ahead. A white cat walked forward and glanced at Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi glanced at the cat with no emotions in his eyes.

Xiao Bai flinched, the white cat taking a step backwards as he saw Fei Qianchi. Not even a second later, the cat fled, taking off without another sound.

Fei Qianchi watched the cat, raising his brows. But he walked forward, not caring about that.

It didn't take long for him to feel Zhu Longwang's presence near. He stopped, composing himself and fixing his emotions. In less than a second, the dark light in his eyes faded. He didn't smile, but his aura was ten times lighter now. There was a sad and gentle look upon his face.

"Qianchi?" Zhu Longwang's voice was filled with surprise. The man rushed out of his chamber. His purple eyes help shock within them. Dressed in a white robe, he contrasted greatly against Fei Qianchi's black robe. His cold face was a bit warmer now, appearing as beautiful as before.

Fei Qianchi looked at the man, slowly mustering a small smile. "Longwang." He didn't say anything else as he looked down at his feet.

"You're... are you better now?" Zhu Longwang spoke slowly, as if he was still scared from before.

Fei Qianchi looked back, a bit of vigor appearing in his eyes. "Yes. I thought everything through. Can I come in?" He stood tall and straight, looking much better than his previous states before.

Zhu Longwang finally smiled. A bright light shone in his eyes as he said, "Yes, please come in." There was relief deep in his eyes.

Fei Qianchi gently nodded his head as he walked in. The room was the same. Except now, he was different. He suppressed the dark delightful feeling within him as he took a seat.

"Everything is still the same." Fei Qianchi lightly brought up, glancing out the window. The peach blossoms gently fell, covering the ground.