BEN.Drowned

BEN.Drowned:

Real Name: Benjamin (Ben) Lawman

Age: Physical age is 12, mind is about 19.

Date of Birth: April 23, 1990

Date of Death: April 23, 2002

Gender: Male 

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 5'7

Weapons: Tech, Occasionally uses a broadsword vaguely resembling Link's Master Sword.

Biological Family:  Mother; Father, Deceased.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy Relations:

Eyeless Jack: Boyfriend, only person able to calm BEN down from water-related panic attacks.

Lost Silver: Best Friend, both capable of beating the other's video games. Regularly challenge each other to speedruns.

Ticci Toby: Friend, Partner in Annoyance.

Jane Arkansas: Friend, almost Mother figure.

Sally Williams: Friend, Little sister/older brother type relationship.

Dr. Smiley: Doctor/Patient relationship.

Dark Link: Friendly Rival.

Sonic.EXE: Close friend, share a braincell. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

BEN is horribly sarcastic on a good day. On a bad day, he is unapologetically mean to just about everyone. BEN is absolutely terrified of water, mainly due to his death. He enjoys video games to a worrying degree, and can win any Zelda game in existence within 2 hours. He enjoys hanging out with friends, especially Dark Link, Lost Silver and Eyeless Jack. He plays Link in Super Smash Bros.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

Blond hair and light skin. Outfit resembles that of Link's from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Which is to say, green hat and tunic, brown sash and belt, white pants and leather boots). Pointed ears, eyes are completely black; minus the iris which is a glowing red. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past:

Benjamin Lawman was obsessed with the Legend of Zelda, especially Majora's Mask; he took his copy of the game with him everywhere. He was, unfortunately, bullied for this obsession, and one day his game went missing from his backpack. He told the teacher about his suspicions that it might have been the boys who bullied him; it was and she made them give it back with an apology. At the end of the day and on Ben's walk home, the bullies grabbed Ben and pulled him to the lake nearby. They then proceeded to pull him underwater and hold him there until he died. Then the leader pulled his body up and ripped his eyes from his head. Blood filled the water. When Ben woke up next, he was inside of his console. And he was forced to play and drown over and over again. But every time there was a player who let him drown, he would manage to kill them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillset:

-Skilled hacker and tech creator. Can do/find pretty much anything that exists online. 

-Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, specifically sword fighting.

-Can go into and shut down any and all pieces of tech. This is due to his being a computer virus.

-Teleportation

-Levitation

-Electrokinesis (the psychic power to manipulate energies, electrical currents, and generate electricity with the mind.) 

-Not really relevant, but excellent at any number of video games; vintage or otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses:

-Terrified of water. If any tiny amount gets on him (especially his throat or head) he will go into a full-fledged panic attack. The others are very protective of him whenever this happens.

-Absolute moron with no sense of logical thinking. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------