9: Demands & Identity Revealed

Olive POV

I tucked Carter in and went to the underground. Since I beat up Tyler I didn't expect him to be there so I was safe to change there.

I got off my bike and pulled my helmet off. I felt like I was being watched. Quickly scanning the area I breathed out a sigh of relief when I saw no one.

I jumped off my bike in my normal jeans, white crop top, and leather jacket. I walked into the building and looked for Elijah.

I spotted him so I went over.

"Hi Flashback" I greeted using his stage name.

"Do I know you?" He asked me. Was he drunk? I looked at him closely and saw what he was trying to tell me.

"I only hang out with Queen Karma and these guys!" His eyes pushed into my brain.

I quickly changed my chill attitude and acted like a ring bunny. I couldn't let these people know I was QK.

"OMG! FLASHBACK! I just LOVE you! You're the BEST there is and I wish I had a boyfriend like you!"

When Eli caught on to what I was doing he "nicely" rejected me. I fist bumped him behind our backs and then i left to go change.

I went in into the bathroom and changed into a dark green sports bra and black booty shorts.

My shoes and mask were black too. I put in bright green contact lenses and through my hair in a high pony.

When I walked out of the bathroom I ran right into someone. I fell back but someone grabbed my forearms. I tried to make a joke out of it.

"Let's not get to handsy now hun" I looked up and saw the one and only.

Tyler.

What the fuck. His face was definitely messed up and I smirked knowing I did that.

"Well look who came back. You gotta a little something right here." I teased him, gesturing to my whole face.

I saw his jaw clench and he demanded me.

"You're joining my gang"

I rolled my green eyes and laughed without humor. I snapped at him. "Go find someone else pretty boy. I'm not joining your club."

I brushed past him. Stupid boy.

I had 3 fights tonight. I won all of them. After that I went outside, still in disguise and got on my bike and drove home.

Fucking Tyler.

Tyler POV

We were driving to the underground when Jake called out from the back of out car.

"Hey guys look. That looks alot like the bike nerdy rides." I saw where he was pointing and I had to admit it did. Especially the girl on top of the motorcycle.

We kept driving but had to pull over for gas. When we were done Adam kept driving until we got to the rickety building.

What I saw next shocked me more. There taking off her helmet, in the parking lot of the underground was the one and only nerd.

Olive.

She froze and looked around. We ducked down and peeked up a second later. Whe we did, she was opening and going through the door.

"What the fuck" Adam said to us.

We all simultaneously looked at each other then as fast as we could, got out of the car.

We all ran into the building and I saw Olive totally fangirling over Flashback. A guy 3x her age. Wow. Didn't expect that.

But after her rant her and FB fist bumped. What?

I saw Olive turn and go to the girl's bathroom with a bag over her shoulder. Right now nerd Olive was no where to be seen. She was badass Olive.

I ran to the bathroom. Leaving my friends behind. Why was she here? I was gonna confront her.

I stood for a good 5 minutes waiting. No one else went in or out of the bathroom while I was standing there.

Just as I was looking for my friends the door slammed open and a girl came barreling out.

She ran straight into my chest and fell back. I was momentarily stunned until I noticed she was falling and I grabbed her forearms. The girl chuckled slightly and said.

"Let's not get handsy now hun"

She looked up. It was Queen Karma!

I was met with bright emerald eyes. As I studied her face, something about her was familiar.

Her long black hair was in a high pony and she was wearing a mask. I noticed tonight her 'colour' was green.

She teased me about her beating me up and I had to clench my teeth together. I hated her attitude but at the same time it was amusing.

"You're joining my gang" I ordered. Leaving no room for arguement but somehow she managed.

"Go find someone else pretty boy. I'm not joining your club." Then QK yanked her arms out of my grip and left.

I was gonna call out to her when I remembered what I was doing. Olive!

I didn't care anymore. I burst through the door and looked around.

Empty. Every fucking stall.

I looked around for another door, another window, anything but it was 4 walls and a roof.

Then where did sh-

Queen Karma.

Black long hair.

Just like Olive.

Olive has the same toned body and badass attitude as QK when she's not at school.

Olive beat up the self defence person yesterday.

Queen Karma streetfights. She always wears contacts and a mask.

Olive hinds her hair.

Is Olive.......

Queen Karma!?!

No. Again, I scanned the area of the gross bathroom, looking for anyway Olive would've been able to get out.

Nothing.

Fucking nothing.

No. No it can't be. Can it?

The fucking nerd is Queen Karma.