3: Suspicions & Recruits

Tyler POV

Beep

Beep

Bee-

CRASH

"Ughhhhhh" I groan rolling out of bed. I look at the smashed alarm clock and smirk.

"Tyler dude you up ye- DUDE what did you do to the clock!?" Jake ask me as he enters me room.

"It deserved to die" I tell him, shrugging. He rolls his eyes but tells me to hurry up.

I put on a black tshirt and dark black pants. Then slide my belt through the loops in my jeans. I left my brown hair alone and rubbed the sleep out of my green eyes.

Quickly brushing my teeth, my arm flexes and I see the scorpian tattoo I have that represents my gang.

The scorpian gang, my gang, has members all over the world. They are all required to have this mark on them.

Mines above my elbow, Jake's is on his wrist and Adam's slides along his torso.

"Common guys" I call to my 2 friends that are sitting on the couch watching TV.

They complain but eventually everyone's in the black Mercedes. Adam's driving and I'm in the passenger seat.

All the sudden my phone rings. I pull it out and it says it's Bradly. He's my #1 in shippings.

B - Bradly
T - Tyler

T - Hello?

B - Boss?

T - What's up Bradly?

B - Boss the Skull Gang took our shipping

T - No.

B - Yes sir I'm sorry, they ambushed us. 2 wounded by guns. 1 dead.

T - FUCK

B - I'm sorry Boss

T - It's...shit.... just how!?

B - They had people for hand on hand contact that came first. Then people with guns. All out people are gun users, we couldn't beat them.

T - Damn it. Just get the next one Brandly.

B - Yes boss. Bye

I ended the call fuming.

"Tyler?" Adam asks carefully.

"The fucking Skull gang stole the delivery" I seethe.

"Those motherfuckers" Jake spits venom.

"They said they had combat people who beat them." I tell them.

"Well maybe we need someone that is really good at that." Adam suggests. He's always the one to stay cool.

"That's really smart" I murmer. Adam smirks. I huff.

"Any ideas?" I ask. Everyone goes silent for a couple minutes.

"I KNOW!" Jake screams. Adam swerves off the correct lane.

"Fucken shit!" He yells. Adam corrects the car as I yell at Jake.

"Fucking hell Jake!"

"Sorry" he says not sounding apologetic at all.

"But I thought of something! What about a streetfighter? Like they're supposed to be really good at hand on hand stuff."

"The idiots right" Adam says glancing at me. I nod as Jake yells "Hey!"

We drive up to the school and I see the bitch Olive entering the school.