2: Uncle E & Victory

Olive POV

When we got to the gym I parked my bike in the back. I locked the seat so no one could get me and my brothers stuff, then walked inside.

"We get to visit Uncle E!" Carter jumps up and down excitedly.

"Yes we're gonna see Uncle E" I reassured the little boy beside me. I open the door and am immediatly met with the smell of disinfectant.

This is a really good gym. The memberships are like $50 a month for one person but I don't have to pay.

Elijah runs the gym. So special treatment.

When we walk in I'm met with a ton of greetings. I'm a regular here. People think I just work out but i train with Elijah for street fighting here. No one knows that though.

I walk in and walk to the staff area where Eli is probably waiting for me. When I push open the door I'm right when I see my trainer eating chips.

"UNCLE E!" Carter yells and jumps on his lap.

"NUGGET!" Elijah yells back. I laugh. They're the weirdest. Eli starts to tickle Carter and he let's out a call for help.

"Nollie help please!" I laugh and go pick him up. He breathes heavily before letting out a sigh.

"Uncle E I thought you loved me! Your evil! I am no longer your nugget!" Carter accuses pointing his finger at the grown man.

Eli fake gasps and wipes a fake tear away. "How could you Carter! I loved you more than your sister!"

My jaw drops as I look at him. "How dare you!?!?" I scream. Putting Carter down and lunging at him.

He jumps out of the chair and dodges me. I spin around and punch him in the gut.

"Oomf" He groans. I laugh. He fake glares.

*****

Me and Carter are at home now. We spent a good 2 hours training for tonight while my brother tried to copy the moves.

I'm currently making a box of Kraft dinner in the microwave when Carter comes barreling into the kitchen laughing his butt off.

I'm confused until I turn around and see he has one of my coloured sports bras on his head.

"CARTER" I bellow. He laughs mechanically before running back down the only hallway the apartment suite has.

"I'm gonna get you after this!" I scream at him. I head doors closing. He's hiding. Evil little thing.

Once I'm done I put the cheesy noodles in two bowls and set the dishes on the counter. Then I start my hunt.

"Ohhhh Carrrrrttteeerrrr" I say creepily. I hear a giggle then it's muffled.

I turn towards the noise and notice that the closet light is on. I make my footsteps heavier so I'm stomping and then walk slowly towards the door singing.

"Oh Carter, I found you!" Then I pull the door open and see him crouched down.

"BOO!" I yell.

"AHHHHHHH!!" He screams. Carter tries to squeeze past my legs but I grab him and throw him over my shoulder.

"EW your butts in my face!" He yells. I laugh then throw him on the dirty old couch.

"Tickle monsters here for the punishment!" I say, wiggling my fingers.

"Oh no that's the worst kind of punishment!" My little brother yells then starts laughing as I tickle his stomach.

After a good 2 minutes of him begging me to stop I pull the bra off his head and pull back.