Prologue

Hello there!Welcome to my story

Hello there!
Welcome to my story.
This is a fan fiction based on the anime Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

⚠️Disclaimer: Some parts can be 16+ or 18+⚠️

Sorry for the possible grammatical mistakes, I'm trying my best, but English is not my first language.

I hope you'll like my story! Enjoy reading. ❤️

Ecco

——————————

I couldn't stop running. The air burnt my throat, my lungs wanted to explode.

I know I should've stop. I promised him I would stay at the little wooden house.
He said goodbye. We spent one last day together.

I knew he wanted to die. I knew he was dying from the beginning.

But I just couldn't sit there and do nothing, even though I knew this is how it should be.

I thought I was prepared. But I just couldn't accept the fact that I'll never see him again.

It's not something you can prepare for. I knew I couldn't change the outcome of the situation, it wasn't my intention. I just wanted to see him one last time, even though he didn't want me to remember him as a weak, blood-covered corpse.

I was close to my destination, I already saw the lights of the battle. I heard the loud noises of destruction.

I knew it was a battle between him and his brother and I knew he wanted to lose. It was his last mission to complete as a shinobi.

My brain knew I should stop, I should go back to the house then I should go back to my clan and continue my life like I never met him.
Easy to say, hard to do.

I thought it wouldn't hurt, but sure it did. I felt unbearable pain in my chest, it hit me like never before.

Then I stopped. I sat on the ground and I started crying. My thoughts traveled through my memories with him, I let the pain take over my body.

I wanted to shout, but I couldn't find my voice, everything felt like an illusion, like my body wasn't mine.

I sat there and I gave up on him slowly.

It's over now. I thought.

I stood up and started walking slowly. I knew I couldn't see him again, but I wanted to be the closest possible.

I already saw the black flames, but everything was quiet finally.

He lost.

I lost him.