Week 16 - Tug of War.

Start from the beginning

“Alright Roc! You get to sit out the next round!” Joe smiled. “Who’s next?”

“I’ll go against Kiloni.” Bella smiled.

“Okay. Bella vs. Kiloni!” Joe yelled.

Bella and Kiloni tugged back in forth for 3 minutes. Kiloni kept getting the best of Bella, and Bella was getting upset because she kept getting dragged against the wood. She would get up, but she would have to struggle her way up by pulling her rope. Finally, she had enough.

Bella quickly stood up, and yanked her rope extremely hard. Suddenly, she heard a splash. Kiloni was underwater, as she quickly lifted up.

“Geesh!” She said as she floated to the top.

“Next up, is Princeton!” Joe yelled.

Princeton got on top, and began to pull as Bella pulled also. Bella had tugged and tugged, until she seen Princeton bounce on the board, and fall backwards into the water.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, Prince!” She said, covering her mouth as she looked into the tank. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Princeton said, flipping his curly hair out of his face. On the left side of his face, was a long cut from a chipped part of the wooden plank.

“Come on down, Prince.” Joe said, pulling out a health kit. “Prodigy will take care of that.”

“I’m so so so so so sorry, Prince.” Bella said with a worried look on her face.

Suddenly, she seen Roc step onto the plank. She had looked at Roc’s muscles, and seen how big they were for his age. Knowing how physically together Roc is, she was filled with the fear of flying into the tank.

“You’ve been dealing with all of these weaklings, Bella. Now see if you can try that shit with me.” Roc said as he grimmed her down.

“Alright! Roc vs. Bella!” Joe yelled. “Ready, set, go!”

“Don’t be too rough Roocccccccccc!” Bella screamed as Roc yanked her towards the end of the board. She tried to climb back up again, but she was no match for Roc. Roc took one good yank from his rope, and watched her tumble into the tank.

“Game over! Roc, you’re safe from tonights elimination!” Joe yelled.

“Hell yeah!” Roc said as he ran off of the ladder, and gave Kiloni, Prodigy, and Princeton high fives.

“BUT, that’s not all…” Joe said as everyone sharply turned their heads at him. “I will be randomly drawing out names of who will be up for elimination tonight since there aren’t enough people to vote in the vault anymore. The names that I got, were Bella, Jaden, and Princeton. You guys are going to be going right to dinner at a steak place. Okay?”

“Okay.” All three said with a shocked look.

Princeton was noncholant about eliminations, but Jaden and Bella were worried. They weren’t solid friends of Prodigy like Princeton was, so they had a reason to worry.

The two got to a really fancy steak place. It was so expensive and so high class, that they had to wait almost 45 minutes for their food. They got it, and all of them had agreed that it was the best steak that they’ve ever had. It had got to one on one time, and Prodigy had allowed for Princeton to have it so he could help him decide on which 2 to get rid of.

“So Jaden or Bella, Prince? Cause you’re not going home.” He laughed, as they both listened to the sounds of the sizzling meat in the kitchen across the hall.

“I don’t know. Jaden is one our good mutual friends, and Bella….Bella’s my girl.” He said, shaking his head.

“Jaden is physically stronger than Bella but Bella is mentally stronger than Jaden.” Prodigy said, staring off into space.

“I don’t know, man.” Princeton said. “It’s your decision.”

The 4 arrived back at the house, and prepared for another elimination. Joe and Prodigy came out seconds later, and the bonfire was lit. Prodigy took a deep breath, and looked at the checks.

“Prod, who would you like to come get their first check?” Joe asked.

“Prince!” Prodigy said loudly as Princeton walked up to him, and took his check. “You’ve been my boy since day 1, so you deserve it more than anybody.”

“Thanks Prod.” Princeton smiled as he walked over to the crowd. He then looked at Bella and Jaden. He knew then, that this was going to be a difficult elimination.

“Alright, Prod. Who would you like to welcome into the final 5? Bella or Jaden?”

Prodigy sighed, then looked down at the ground. “I’d like to choose Jaden and welcome him to the next round.”

Jaden ran up to Prodigy, and gave him a huge hug. He then took his check and looked back at him. “Thank you so much, Prod! Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

“I only chose for you to stay because Bella is stronger than you. Sorry for being harsh.” Prodigy said in a noncholant. “And because, you’re one of the people I consider to be a mutual friend.”

“I’ll take it!” Jaden said as everyone laughed. He then walked over to the crowd, and looked at Bella.

“I’m sorry Bella, but i’m going to have to burn your check.” Joe said, throwing her check into the fire. She put a small, yet bummed look on her face as she slowly walked off. She walked passed the crowd, stopped, then ran to Princeton and gave him a hug.

“Bye, Blexico.” She whispered.

“Bye, Bella.” He whispered back as he hugged her. He watched her get into the bus, and drive off into the Miami City.

“The Fab 5!” Joe said, looking at the remaining contestants. 2 of you are away from the finale! You all get some shut eye, and prepare for the next challenge tomorrow. Sweet dreams…”