Week 14 - Pot of Gold.

Start from the beginning

Roc sat in the room, and thought about what Princeton said. He couldn’t believe what money was doing to him knowing that nothing or nobody should come before their friendship. He eventually came downstairs, and crowded around Reginae along with everyone else as she began to read the moneygram.

“Good choices are what will get your far in this competition. This challenge will only take 30 seconds. Wait at the house.” Reginae read, as she looked at everyone.

“What the hell?” Justin C laughed. “Joe probably gone blow the house up!”

“A 30 seconds challenge?” Bella said in confusion. “I hope he doesn’t make us eat again.”

10 minutes later, Joe arrived with 8 solid silver jars. He sat them on the table, and lined them up. Everyone who was standing up, had took a seat around the large table, and stared at the jars.

“8 people are in this house now, but these jars will determine which 7 will move on to the next round. Now in these jars, are pieces of paper. Now before you pick these jars, i’m going to tell you what colors mean what. There are 4 white papers, 2 green papers, 1 red paper, and 1 gold paper.” Joe continued. “The white papers, mean nothing. It doesn’t mean that you’ll be up for eliminations, but it doesn’t mean that you’re safe neither. The green papers mean that you’re safe, and that you’ll be able to pick one person to be up for elimination. The red paper, means that you’re going to be one of the people up for elimination tonight. And the gold paper, is what you all want.”

“What is the gold paper?” Reginae asked.

“The gold people, means that you’re safe AND you’ll be in charge of the eliminations tonight. And there will be no outing. The eliminations will take place, late tonight. So if you’re up, you’ll have more than enough time to kiss the person who’s in charge, ass.” Joe said, smirking at everyone. “Now pick your jars, and let me know when you’ve chosen.”

Everyone at the table already had their eyes on a jar, but they quickly lunged in the middle of the table, and snatched the jars that they wanted.

“Alright. Open your jars.” Joe said. Everyone opened their jars and snatched out their sheets of paper.

“WOO!!” Jaden hollered at the top of his lungs as he flared around his golden sheet of paper. He looked at Kiloni, and seen that she had the red sheet of paper.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” Kiloni said as she buried her face inside of her hands.

“Did anybody else get the green?” Reginae said, looking up as she held up her green piece of paper.

“I did!!!” Bella cheered as she jumped up, and gave Reginae a huge hug.

“Alright! Bella, choose who you want to be up for elimination.” Joe smiled.

“Justin C. Without a doubt.” She responded, pointing at him.

“Jaden is my friend. I don’t know why you think that he’s gonna get rid of me.” Justin C shrugged.

“Oh so ‘all of a sudden’ you have a “friend” the house because you’re ass is on the line?” Bella said looking at him, as he froze up. For once, Justin C didn’t have a smart comment to say.

“And Reginae, who would you like to put up for elimination?” Joe asked.

“Roc.” She said, looking at him. “For voting one of my last friends into the box. Star.”

“Alright. Roc, Kiloni, and Justin C, you three are up for elimination.” Joe said. “It’s 3:00pm now. You have all of this time to try and convince Jaden to keep you here. I’ll seen you guys tonight.”