XV

as i stir my coffee with the spoon I got from the cafe workers, hyunjin gives me a 'so when are you going to tell me what the fuck happened yesturday' look. since then, my cheeks always turned a shade of red and I ignored hyunjins question.

i went home yesturday and when I did get home, my mother got furious. she just wont take a break. she followed me all around the house and continued to scream at me up until th point where i slammed my door in her face and that shocked her. but it didnt shock me. after all this time, all i wanted was to get close with my mother. but it just gets worse.

i covered myself with a blanket and cried. I cried until I became too numb to cry and I then I fell asleep. I woke up then with hyunjin standing at my bed. looking down at me and glancing at my night stand. why did he do it, I dont know.

"really y/n how many times do i have to tell you to stop hitting yourself. please" he basically begged at this point. but the thing is I don't know what hes on about.

"what in the name of god are you talking about" I asked him and he pointed to the direction where a blade was sitting peacefully, stained with a hint of blood. my blood.

"i-wha? i do not remember doing that" i got concerned myself.

"yes you do dont play games y/n" hyunjin thought I was playing, but in reality I have no idea what happend in my sleep.

I looked at my arms and there was 2 deep cuts on my left forearm and 3 more deep cuts on both of my upper thighs.

I do not remember doing this.

"c'mon we're going out today"

and from that at this moment of time we are at the cafe waiting for the boys. my cuts were that bad that hyunjin had to go to the drug store and get some bandages for my cuts. funny thing is my outfit was not covering my arms. well except for my jacket, but I had to take it off since it was quite oven-like which made my bandages more visible.

finally, ni-ki, jay, felix, heeseung and sunghoon entered the cafe and found us, and came over. they all sat down and ni-ki surprisingly sat besides me.

he looked at me and then my arms.

"y/n" ni-ki said in a serious tone.

"hey" I gave him the most stupidest facial expressing which made him choke on air, and started to laugh, causing the others to look at us in confusion.

"w-whats going on" ni-ki tried not to laugh and keep the conversation serious.

"oh that, well that is something you should not ask me because I can't tell ya what happend"

"seriously" we both made eye contact.

"seriously" I mocked him.

we all started to drink our coffee and then jay all of a sudden just jumped out with a question. of course it would be him.

"okay, so let me get this straight. you both made out several times, somehow  dumped each other for a few weeks I think, and made out again in the bathroom there like 2 days ago was it? and not once where you guys together. so my question here is. when the fuck are you two getting together" every one looked at him, shocked by his choice of words and just started at him. he got confused amd just shrugged his shoulders thinking nothing of it.

"well i- I'm lost for words I can tell you that" i tell him.

"yeh, but you still didnt answer my question" jay locked his own hands and put them on the table.

"that's a question for another day" ni-ki jumps in the conversation.

we all finish our meal and we hop in hyunjins car as he takes us to the carnival.

there was kids everywhere. kids walking around with these huge teddy bears, candy floss, other types of stuffed animals, walking around with their parents. the way the parents looked down at their kids, they were proud parents.

on the other hand there was teenagers with their boyfriends or girlfriends, them buying each other food and gifts and being all lovely dovey and cute.

and then theres us.

anywhoo we walked around and we played a few games. I must say, I'm fantastic at all these games. I only lost once, against everyone. but overall I won. i was nice enough though to win the stuffed animals for each of the guys and they were delighted.

we walked around a bit more and we got some hot dogs and burgers with some fries and drinks and sat down at one of the picnic tables.

we all were starving since it was a couple of hours since we last ate.

we all finished up and we, well, i, decides to go to the abandoned house. apparently it was quite scary since it was like 10 years and over or somethimg like that.

we go to the cashier or what ever they are called where you get your tokens to go in, we all go one by one and I went with ni-ki and of course he wanted to pay for just me. hehe. the woman was young. probably about our age I'd day. she looked ni-ki up and down and glanced at me but didnt pay attention to me since her eyes were all over him.

"so are you enjoying the carnival" she winked at ni-ki and smirked.

"yeah actually I am" ni-ki replied to her question.

"do you come here often?"

"no we live in the city so this is out first time"

"ooh well in that case can I get your number? we should hang out sometime. you can show me around-"

"sorry I have a girlfriend" ni-ki cut her off.

"but I dont see her" she rested her head against her hand. not gonna lie I'm kinda jealous the way she's speaking to ni-ki. well I mean he did say he has a girlfrie- wait hold on there a second.

"if you look here, then you'll see her"

"well I don't see much"

"excuse me?" Ima bout to lose my shit.

"your excused"

"oh that's fucking it" i was so close on grabbing her head then ni-ki stopped me. thank the lord otherwise this girls head would be through the fucking glass.

"enjoy your night" ni-ki sarcastically told the girl as she just rolled her eyes. you were able to see the jealousy in her eyes.

"what was that" jay and hyunjin both said at the same time.

"she almost attacked the cahsier that's what happend" ni-ki burst out laughing and everyone laughed along.

"its not funny she was fuxkimg flirting with ni-ki" i tried not to smirk.

"ok whatever let's go" hyunjin blurted.

we all walk in and ni-ki and I stayed a bit behind.

"so im your girlfriend now?" i teased.

"well I mean, if you really want to you can" he avoided eye contact.

"i guess I'll call you mine so?"

"sounds good to me" we both looked at each other and just smirked and walked up to the others. jay looked suspiciously at us but we just didn't pay attention to that, possibly knowing our luck he heard the whole damn thing.