XIV

the next day came by really fast. ni-ki and i made up a small routine using the free 2 days we had and we are planning on finishing it today. especially since the dance has to be done by tuesday and it's now monday.

i go to my car and hop in. i connect my phone to my car so i can play my playlist. it continues to play as i get my takeaway coffee since I dont have time to sit down. i drive until I reach my destination and of course, ni-ki is surprisingly here. already. i open the door and ni-ki is sitting down on his phone waiting patiently.

he greets me and i greet him back. i plop my bag onto the couch and I head over in front of the wall sized mirror and started to stretch as usual.

we continued to practice our routine until the end of the day, well until we were certain that that was going to be the dance.

he is still a bit quiet and wont make that much eye contact, which I still feel really bad for. i was in that specific moment to just drop everything and I just went over and gave him a hug. he got startled but wrapped his arms around my shoulders, tightening his grip.

"why, what's this?" ni-ki chucked at his question.

"cause i want to- and because i still feel bad" i answered.

"i told you to just forget about it" ni-ki lowered his tone.

the hug lasted for a few minutes and then I broke the hug.

"c'mon i'll buy you dinner and i'll take you home" I demanded and I let out a smirk.

"my car is- outside though" he said each word almost a second apart.

"and, I'll treat you" i said with a serious face which made him chuckle.

"yes ma'am" he gave up and put his hands up in the air and followed me to my car as he grabbed his own bags and followed along.

i start my car and i start to drive to  kyochon chicken hongdae. we went in and the place is nice and simple. theres tables separated around the place and the walls are a nice dark grey brick.

we got a table and we ordered the chicken and lemme tell ya. it was amazing. we both enjoyed ourselves and what made me happier again, is that ni-ki and I got close again.

"are you ready yet" hyunjin yells from the opposite side of the door.

"nearly will you just give me two minutes" i yell back.

he still continued to scream from the other side of the bathroom door and i got out and hes just some dramatic bitch he is. i still love him to bits.

we got ready and started to head to the studio where it was our day to perform our routines. I was so nervous but hyunjin didnt even care. he just wanted it to get it done and over with.

we head in and we had our chats with the others, until kim came in and she gave us the list of names that are going up first. we all sit down and i sat with hyunjin and his friends and ni-ki was with his.

a few people went up. hyunjin and jay finished and then it was our turn.

we got the music ready and we got into our starting position. this dance had alot of meaning to it. it basically represented our relationship. with the ups and downs that happend, showing the happiness and sadness, but all in one dance. i think kim and the others were just memorized on how 'beautiful' this dance was. well that's what kim said. but at the end we finish in a position where ni-ki catches me and holds my waist and my arm is out. (idk how to explain it) but we normally just look away or finish up the dance straight away. but when we performed it, we looked deep into each others eyes. I was glaring at his beautiful, brown sparkly eyes, and his cute freckle that was on his chin...

"that was beautiful. absolutely amazing you two. you really pulled it off" kim explained causing ni-ki and i to lose focus on each other. we both stand up, bowed and smiled and we both sat down together since there wasnt any room for us to go separate ways.

"you- you did really good y/n" ni-ki whispered as the other duet did their routine.

"thank you, you were amazing though" I whisper back and he looked away and smiled.

as heeseung and felix were in the middle of their routine, as i was enjoying their dance, i felt a hand creeping on mine and looking down, I see that hand belonging to ni-ki, and all that caused me to squeal. which caused felix to fall face flat on the floor and everybody pissing themselves laughing, and started to look towards me.

ni-ki immediately took his hand away and put it over his mouth and nose, and looking at him. he turned as red as the fucking lava that came out of fucking etra ale in ethiopia. he looked around trying not to laugh himself trying to come up with something.

"i-i need to uh- go somewhe- to the bathroom" he stood up but before he did, he whispered but gave a giggle in my ear but that didn't bring any attention to the others as they were too busy laughing. "meet me in the fucking bathroom"

after a few minutes I decide to go in so it doenst look like I'm going in with him.

i head over to the door and open it and the second I do I get dragged in and the door got locked.

"what the fuck was that" he raised his voice but not in the bad way, more in a jokingly way.

"i uh- well- uhm- well what the fuck was I supposed to do" i chuckle.

"you didn't have to squeal so fucking loud" he laughed.

"it's not my fault you grabbed my hand out of the fucking blue and scared the living shit out of me"

"well I thought you might be used to it since you've kissed the fuck out of me before" he said which made me lose my choice of words. he won. fuck sake.

"I uh- fuck"

he smirked and I followed along until he pins me to the bathroom was and grabs my neck wrapping his hands around it.

"be careful next time would ya kireina?" he asked while giving me a smirk.

"next time warn me. then I might just think about it. but lemme tell ya that was quite funny so I would do it again, especially since feli-" I get cut off by ni-ki connecting his lips to mine. my whole body froze. until it hit me. he forgave me. our eyes were fully closed in pleasure. my heartbeat was beating faster and faster as the kiss became more passionate and enjoyable. his plumped, soft lips against mine was a pleasure. something I never expected to happen again, but it did. we broke the kiss and took a few deep breaths. he looked at me one more time before he cupped my face and pecked my lips. he looked back into my eyes and smiled as he just went out. leaving me here, in complete shock onto what has just happend.

I waited a couple of minutes until i went back out and i got looks but they weren't long, as they brought their attention back to the routine.

ni-ki smirked at me, realizing what he'd done and he was sitting next to his friends and I could see them nudging his arm, begging for an explination because they just knew what could have happend.

I look at hyunjin and he smirks, gesturing me to sit next to him. he looked right into my eyes and I swear if I have another fucking starting competition I'm gonna lose it. he knew exactly what happend in there. how? I do not know.