V

TRIGGER WARNING : SEXUAL ASSULT

ni-ki's pov

"you like her, dont you" he happily smiled while asked me the unnecessary question.

"i- I dont know, I've only known her for a few days" I look away from Jay and look at y/n talking happy with Jay's parents and mine.

"yeah, doesnt mean you cant like her" jay exclaims.

"I- i dont know hyung" I smile at y/n as she smirks back.

"seee" jay shakes my shoulders. "look ni-ki what ever you say" he stands up and makes his way to the kitchen with y/n.

Jay's cousin also came to visit the city with his mom and so far, he has all e
eyes on her.

"dinner's ready" jay screams from the kitchen

we all go to the dining room, seeing the table is being set by y/n. you can see how focused she is, trying to set up the plates, the mini bowls, the chopsticks etc.

"please sit" y/n says with the brightest smile. she helped Jay make dinner for his family. I'm surprised he asked us to stay with them for dinner.

we all sit down. jay is at the top of the table. Jay's parents were sitting across us, along with jungwoo's parents. I sat next to y/n and next to her sits jungwoo himself. 

its sushi night. my favourite. I turn my head to my right and see that y/n has the biggest smile on her face, picking up the sushi and putting it on her plate. everyone else does the same and Jay's parents admire the table setting.

"this is amazing" Jay's mother tells jay and y/n.

"thanks but it was mainly y/n. she loves her sushi" jay smiles and looks at y//n and she smiles back. everybody continues to eat and talk amongst themselves leaving y/n and I talking.

"how do you like it" y/n asks as she looks at me.

"it's actually really good. I never knew you liked sushi" I let out a slight chuckle.

"I love sushi" she exclaims.

we continue to talk and eat the food prepared.

a few minutes go by and y/ got quite really fast. you can see the blood rush through her cheecks and you can see the terror in her eyes. I wonder if shes okay.

I feel a slight tap on my left leg. its from jay. "dude is y/n okay?"

"I was wondering the same" we both whisper.

y/n's pov

as I continue to eat my phone I look at jungwoo giving me a smirk. tf is up with him. sooner or later I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at ni-ki and both of his hands are occupied so how could it be him. I look the other way and I see jungwoo's hand on my thigh. he slowly moves his hand up. I'm freaking out at this point. I drop my chopstick without hesitation and I start to feel uncomfortable and I have a mild panic attack. I dont like this. my hands are shaking rapidly and I can feel my heart in my throat. I can physically hear my heart at this point. I can't. I'm scared. what do I do.

ni-ki's pov

y/n drops her chopsticks out of nowhere. I'm scared. is she okay. I put my hand on her shoulder. nodding to her to see if she is alright. I get the smaller head nod possible. she is not okay. I look down and see her leg is trembling. on the other hand, I see a hand. its not hers. its jungwoo's. who the fuck does he think he is.

I throw my chopsticks on the table and stand up as fast as I could. his hand drill didnt move.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRYING TO TOUCH Y/N" I burst out in anger. jay just looks at me confused as fuck.