XIII

it's been days. I haven't spoken to ni-ki since the day at the cafe. we had dance 2 days ago and he didnt show up. his friends were there but I think they weren't expecting him not to be there. I expected him to be there since that's where he let's our all his emotions.

we had another practice today and I'm planning on going with hyunjin. hopefully he comes so we can talk somehow.

hyunjin and I arrived at the studio and we ignored the girls obviously but they just kept on bullshitting across the room 'oh wow how can she do this or that to ni-ki' type of bullshit. but heeseung and Jay made an effort to smile at least. i went with hyunjin and his friends and they were delighted to see me. at least some one was anyway.

just as kim was about to start the lesson as we got sorted, the doors opened slowly to see a male figure crawl in.

"sorry I'm late kim" he frowned.

"it's okay ni-ki dont worry" kim replied and continued with the lesson.

I look at ni-ki but he avoids me the entire time. how I just wish I could just apologize instead of being completely ignored.

"so we are going to be working on a project, and they are going to be ok groups of two" kim explains the lesson to us all. "so I chose the groups, I'm sorry but that's how this project has to be done. today's class you will talk about what you are going to do or/and start to practice your routine. sounds good?" kim questioned and we all relied with the same answer.

"okay so heeseung, and felix, ni-ki and y/n, jay and hyunjin-" (the other groups but I couldnt be bothered saying them all)

holy shit. this is not gonna end well. at all. there was some akward silence for a couple of minutes until we got caught by kim. she noticed we weren't talking and if we co inure we could fail the project in a way.

so we decided to warm up and say a few words here and there. we started to create some moves and practiced them, putting small parts in the routine to come up with something small but useful enough. enough to get an idea to our heads at least.

we practiced for the whole class until the class itself was finished. that was the quickest class I had.

"okay so does anybody want to use the studio this weekend to practice their routine?" kim asked looking around to see who would accept the offer.

"uh can y/n and I use it?" ni-ki stood up and asked.

"of course. meet me at the end to get a spare key"

everyone started to go home one by one and hyunjin decided to wait for me outside, because he wanted me to stay over at his house once again. in all fairness his house is my house. im not kidding, I have a key and all for the house. anhywhoo

ni-ki and i went over to kim and she went to the back room to find the spare key she was going to give us. i let ni-ki take the key because i'll end up losing it, but you see so will ni-ki so it doesn't matter who gets it.

the minute we step foot outside, ni-ki went back to his usual self. not talking to me, ignoring me, all that jazz.

hyunjin and i walked to his car and we drove to get asian takeaway. we stopped at an empty car park and we started to eat our food there with the music up to the highest, bopping our heads to the beat.

it all ended when we had to start driving home and as usual i fell asleep. it was a tiring day.

suddenly i felt nudges on my arm, opening my eyes to see hyunjin waking me up, telling me we are home.

i greeted eomma and hyunjin and i sat down and just talked for only a few minutes because hyunjin and i were mephitic.

i went in the shower first because it's me. i hate going for showers after other people. i do not care who it is i just get grossed out. a naked body was here, no. just no.

i did my routine while hyunjin went for a shower after me and i got into some pjs i found and hopped in hyunjins bed all curled up. and i obviously fell asleep before hyunjin could even get out of the shower.

the next day comes and it's a saturday, meaning i have practice with ni-ki. the thing is is that we are going to be alone. alone.

besides all that i decide to get ready and get my clothes that i did not wear and i got my clothes from hyunjins closet. i do my routine and start to get myself ready for the day. i have plenty of time before the time ni-ki and I decided to meet up at so we decided to get some brunch and just take a breather.

we arrive at a new cafe that just recently opened, to test it out yanno ;) i ordered a toasted sandwich with some coffee and hyunjin ordered the same.

we ate our food and checking the time we had to leave. so we did.

we arrived at the studio now to see ni-ki's car already parked, which means he's already here.

i say my goodbyes to hyunjin and i said I'll let him know when im finished and he nodded and drove off.

i walked in to see ni-ki sitting on the floor, scrolling through his phone. i closed the door and his his head immediately shouted up, not realizing it was me.

"you finally came" he joked but without and expression.

we started off with some stretches and just fooled around trying to think of some interesting and unique movements.

we did this for nearly 2 hours straight until we both were gasping for water. we sat down and got out drinks and just breathed heavily. we started talking but though out the whole conversation we didnt make eye contact.

"ni-ki" i asked in a lowered tone.

"yes?" he replied back with the same energy given.

"i-im sorry" i blurt out before my brain could even catch up to my words.

"for what exactly?" he asked in an unear tone.

"for- for uh that night, when I kissed hyunjin" i lowered my tone per each word i said avoiding eye contact with the one i like.

"why did you do it"

"i didnt even know i did do it. I was drunk ni-ki what do you expect" i looked at him with a pissed off tone, regretting the way I looked at him.

"you know, I felt completely betrayed. i couldnt even ask or look at you. i thought we had a thing, then I say you with hyunjin and my thoughts turned away so fast, and I just thought to myself I'm never gonna get a chance now am i" ni-ki bursted out his feelings.

"i didnt mean to ni-ki. that kiss, it- it didnt mean anything. i can promise you that. hyunjin and i are just good friends. brother and sister basically, just not by blood yanno?" i looked at him with an upset expression, feeling terrible for everything that happend.

"okay how about, we just forget it. forget it and just try and make up a dance. forget about the kiss, just focus on trying to have the best dance in the whole group" ni-ki held out his hands and i looked at them for a few seconds and decide to just go with it.