VIII

"ni-ki?" I asked, as I tilted my head to the side as I drink my hot, coffee.

"yeeesss" ni-ki replied.

"how did you know where I was"

"well, hyunjin texted me, saying it was your fathers birthday and he said he sometimes comes if your mother doesnt come with you. he knew about your mother and all. but he couldn't make it because his dad was going on a business trip so him and his mother had to drop in him at the airport.."

"oh yeah I forgot about that" I mumbled.

"and he texted me saying if I can comfort you and I couldn't deny the request so i accepted it" ni-ki said while the smallest 'feeling bad' type of smile.

"t-thank you ni-ki" I look down at my coffee.

"its going to be okay y/n, I know its tough" he placed his hand on him rubbing it every so gently.

ah shit I hope he didnt hear me talk about him. now THAT would be akward.

we finished up our hit coffee and he lended me his jacket since it was lashing. honestly I didnt care but ni-ki did. 'i will get sick if I dont wear a jacket' dumbass.

"come on, ill take you home" ni-ki said while he put his hand on my shoulder.

wd walked through the rain. it felt really nice. I haven't walked in the rain in quite some time. I hear it drip down from each roof I walk by. the street lights turn on one by one. it reminded me on the night I met- I met  ni-ki.. oh shit. what the frickity fuck.

aanywhoo we walked and admired the smallest things. we talked non stop, told jokes, and complimented each other. as we walked for about half an hour until we arrived at my front door. I didnt walk in. I just stood there starting at the door knob. wondering if I should open it or not. i looked at ni-ki with my tears filling with my tears. he didn't hesitate to pull me into a hug. he wrapped his arms around the back of my back and held me tight and I wrapped my arms around his skinny ass waist. I dug my head in his chest and cried. again.

"it's going to be okay. please listen to me. you will get through this. please stop crying your gonna make me cry" ni-ki said with a serious tone and I just chucked at his last sentence.

he took me out of the hug and looked deeply in my eyes. I looked back with my tear filled eyes and he had a tear in his beautiful brown sparkly eyes.

"are- are you crying" I asked with a smile on my face.

"me, what no, the air is cold" ni-ki stuttered.

"yeah, sure" I made fun of him.

we gave one last hug and he placed a kiss on my head which brought butterflies in my stomach. we waved our goodbyes and he told me to text him if I needed anything.

I took a deep breath, and Walked inside. it's quite. I assumed she was asleep. so I went in the kitchen, and made myself a snack along with a glass of water. until i hear heavy footsteps. getting louder and louder as it comes my way. she does not hesitate and grabs a knife. fuck. fuck. fuck.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING LEAVE THIS HOUSE LIKE THAT AGAIN, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME I WILL LOCK YOU IN YOUR ROOM AND I WILL LEAVE YOU THERE" she threatened me as the holds the knife up to my throat and I end up dropping the glass of water I prepared myself. she got a shock and uh she kinda cut my throat.

"M-MOM OH MY GOD HOW- HOW COULD YOU ACTUALLY" I yell at her and touch my cut. its bleeding heavily, but at least it's not that deep. I panicked. she dropped the knife and this shocked her.