IV

it's the next day. i wake up to the rain lashing on my window and I can hear the wind whistling from outside. I love this feeling. it makes me feel cozy in my sheets. i woke up with the smell of waffles. tf. since when does my mother cook. i look around to see that I'm not in my room. oh I'm in hyunjins. (ha you thought)

we may sleep in the same bed, but we sleep like as if he's another girl or he thinks I'm another guy if you see what i mean. thoughts ran through my head as I stare at the ceiling like some psychopath on a stick. what ni-ki and I found out.. so many things. but I remember hyunjins mom called me saying that she hasn't seen me in a while and offered me to stay over. so I obviously agreed.

hyunjin slams the door open and elbow jumps on me. to wake me up. idiot.

"hey hey hey" hyunjin said with the biggest smile on his bare adorable face.

"whaaat" I rub my eyes.

"breakfast is ready" hyunjin exclaims as he gives me the biggest hug.

"are you okay?" I jokingly ask.

"uh yeah why"

"your giving me a hug"

"can I not be nice for once?"

"just asking" we laugh.

I put on a pair of socks and one if hyunjins freshly washed hoodies cause like why not, and head my way downstairs to the kitchen. I sit down at the counter where we normally eat breakfast and hyunjins mom sets down a plate in front of me with some waffles, strawberries and cream. uhh yum. she even made me iced coffee. I love her to bits. she actually acts liek my mother. I even call her omma and she loves it. her smile brights up the surrounded area.

"thank you omma" I say with a smile.

"of course cheonsa" she happily replied.

hyunjin and I ate our food and headed upstairs and got ready. as I just finished i heard omma call me from her room. I go to see what's up and she just wants to talk as usual.

"cheonsa how is your mother. actually I should be asking you. are you okay?" she asked nervously, checking up on me as she closed the door so nobody eavesdropped.

"I'm doing okay omma. just some bad days here and there" i replied as she slowly sat on the bed taking my hands so she can hold them.

"you know cheonsa you can tell me anything" she asked with guilt in her eyes.

"omma is everything okay?" I ask in a serious tone.

"yes, but it's just that I'm worried about you. I know hyunjins not meant to say anything but he told me what happend 2 days ago" she said.

"oh no" I put my hands on my face and start to tear up. she took my hands again.

"its okay cheonsa. you know you can always come to me. you need to stop hurting yourself. please. I dont know what you can do next if you continue. I dont even want to think about losing you" she looks upset.

"i- I'm sorry" I burst out in tears. she takes me into a deep hug, making me feel safe.

"dont be. its okay, I know it's hard for you. it will get better soon. i promise"

hyunjin came in here and there but omma shooed him away. hehe that's funny ngl.

ni-ki

hey are you free today? im bored and everyone has plans and your the only one I haven't talked to in a while. wanna go to the mall or something and grab lunch?