XX

13 months later

(lol sorry for such a long time skip)
since my mother passed away I've gotten closer with ni-ki's mom and hyunjins, which I never knew was really possible since we always talk to each other and we're one enough already yanno.

"hello what can I get for you today? oh hello y/n how are you" the waiter asked, knowing who I am straight away since I come here all the time.

"I'm good how are you" i reply with a smile on my face.

"I'm good, the same order I'm guessing"

"yup" we both chuckle.

"and what can I get you ma'am?" the waiter asked ni-ki's mother.

"can i just get a regular coffee please"

"of course, and you sir, what can I get you"

"yeah I'll have the same, please"

"no bother"

we paid for our drinks, well I did as a treat for ni-ki and his mother. ni-ki's mother and I went to go sit down as ni-ki offered to wait for the drinks.

"I have a surprise for you and ni-ki" she deviously smirks at me. I look back at her confused but smile back.

ni-ki comes over and sits down handing us the drinks.

"so mama what were you doing to tell us" ni-ki asks.

"well, I've decided to treat my two babies since I only have two" she interlocks her hands with her own and places them on the table. "you two are going to be going on a vacation"

"oh wait seriously" i sit up straight not believing what I'm hearing.

"you did not" ni-ki shoots.

"you can show y/n your home city that might be nice. you've always talked about it" she teases ni-ki.

"mama I told you not to say anythi-"

"oh, were you now" i smirk.

"tsh no" he crosses his arms and sits back, embarrassed.

"have you every been to okayama?" ni-ki's mother asked.

"no but I've wanted to visit that place. my father used to go there actually for his work"

"oh that's nice. sadly he didnt take you with him" we chuckled.

we finished up and got home. we sat at the kitchen table and she handed us an envelope with the plane tickets in.

"we leave tomorrow?" ni-ki got surprised.

"yep, I guess you better start packing up" she teased.

we both sat up and got upstairs to start packing. we grabbed a suit she each and filled it with our essentials.

after a long time of that, we went down to have our dinner and we chilled for a bit before we went to bed since we had to get up at 4am.

"kireina, please wake up, we have to get ready" ni-ki quietly tried to wake me up.

"no jus- just a few more- minutes" I gently whisper before I fell back asleep.

after a few minutes I finally got up and just got ready slowly and quietly. we were planning on stopping somewhere for breakfast instead of making it.

"flight from icn to okj boarding in 5 minutes" the flight attendant speaks from the speakers.

we both started to head to the gate and we got there on time.

we arrived in okayama and the views from the plane? it was stunning.

we arrived at this really nice hotel. it looked expensive but it was stunning. a glass chandelier hanging from the main room.

we got our keys to our room and we plopped onto the bed. we were recked from the long journey we had.

we freshened up, and decided to go to bed.

i woke up quite early since I couldn't fall asleep. ni-ki was sleeping peacefully and looking at his beautiful bare face made me simp over the guy of my dreams.

thank goodness we had a balcony that viewed the beautiful city on a saturday evening. i closed the door behind me, taking a deep breathe of the cool air filling my lungs. I lean against the banaster and I suddenly feel arms encircle my waist but then i relaxed when i got a whiff of the cologne.

"Hey kireina" your stomach does flips when you hear his deep voice. "What you doing?" He asks making You inhale sharply when he starts pecking up your neck.

"N-Nothing. Just looking at the view" you stutter. His hands slide around your body when he starts to trail his fingers down your bare arm giving you goosebumps.

"I-" you try to speak but are stopped by him slowly turning you around and connecting his lips against yours.  Instantly your hands go to his hair and he pulls you closer.  Once he backs away, he whispers "great way to start my Morning," making you smile hard, feeling blessed to have him in your life.

a/n thank you to everyone who read this book and I'm sorry for such a lame chapter aswell I just ran out of ideas. but I'm going to be starting a new book very shortly so stay tuned for that and thank you again <3