XI

so the next three days went by so fast. it was summer vacation except it wasn't summer. i've never felt so happy for the past few months but these days were just amazing. we went on a boat around the lake and we decided to go to the abandoned island that was in the middle of it and there was some sort of graveyard. kinda sketchy ngl but anyway. we went there. not to mention we apparently decided to go at night which did not end well. we all literally shat our pants. we heard these creepy ass noises and some of us fell in the mud. not to mention some of us was me. it wasnt nice. my clothes were ruined. but then we ate obviously and we jumped off the pier and nearly drowned. good ol' times. we also ate an unhealthy amount of marshmallows. all I can say is I i wont be eating them for a good 7 years.

all that until it comes to an end and we had to leave. I was really enjoying myself and I didnt want to go. we did the exact same routine on how we got here. ni-ki and i were sitting in the front seat while jay and sunghoon were sitting at the back, and in the middle of the ride we switched.

we eventually got home after a few pity stops and we dropped jay and sunghoon home. we drove and then we stopped at my house.

"hyunjin's picking you up at 9 and ye will meet me at the club tonight" ni-ki conveniently said.

"he is? we are?" these were the only words that came to my head.

"yes, yes. now go into that house of yours and get ready, we dont have much time kireina" he winks at me and smiles. we said our goodbyes and he drove off, leaving me be by myself.

I opened the door and realizing my mother is not home i sigh in relief. i gladly walk up the stairs and i head to my room. i put down my bags and just fall onto my bed and just stay their, daydreaming while staring at the ceiling.

minutes goes by until I realise what ik doing and I look at the time realizing its 6.47pm and I need to eat some food and get ready.

i go on my phone and dial a fast food restaurant and order myself some fried chicken, obviously. while I wait I hop into the shower. just as i get out and got changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt. the delivery guy rings the door bell and i head straight down. i open the door to see a young middle aged man holding the bag. he hands it to me and in exchange I give him the money needed.

I head back upstairs and i start to eat my chicken while i switch on my tv and watch some kdrama.

after like 2 episodes I started to put on my makeup and do my hair, leaving putting on my dress for last.

I finish that and head to my closet and find a pair of shoes that match my dress along with some jewllary.

i put on a short black silk, backless dress that shows off my curves. I put on some black heels and I bring a pair of air jordans with me, knowing I will die after the night. I put on a necklace and some earrings and I grab my bag with my money. I unplug my phone from my charger and head to my window seeing hyunjins car is already parked.

I head downstairs and lock the door behind me heading over to hyunjins car. he steps out and opens the door for me.

"what a gentleman you are" I chuckle and he plays along.

"you look stunning" he gets memorised by my looks.

we start to head off and minutes later we arrive at the club. I see ni-ki waiting with some of his friends. I look closer seeing it was jake and jay. ni-ki spots the car and suddenly stands up straight from leaning against the wall.

"hello boys" I walk up to them giving them a heart warming smile. he all greeted me and I'm left with ni-ki's words of "you look amazing y/n"

we all head in and show the bouncer our ID and head straight into the loud club. theres people making out, getting drunk, going out and in, and people at the dance floor itself.

we all head to the bar and we sit down on the stools. we all took a few shots each and we barely felt drunk so we stood some more, well jay and I did. hyunjin only took one since he was going to be the one driving and ni-ki took like 3 and didnt feel anything but he stopped and jake did the same.

after I felt tipsy I grabbed hyunjins arm and danced my way to the dance floor and started to dance with him. he just played along as I went side to side and he held me by my side as I nearly fell a few times. the others joined eventually and we all bopped our heads to the beats completely feeling ourselves.

ni-ki's pov

y/n looked like she was having the time of her life. she was dancing away with the music and hyunjin being the best best friend to her he held her steady.

I look to the other direction to just look around yk and as I turn my head back to the same direction y/n was I see her lips were connected with someone. iwait. its- its hyunjin. wait. how I thought they were only friends. nothenless I thought we had something anyway. the kiss looked like it meant something and it was passionate.. I guess I was wrong on thinking I could be with her.

she wrapped her hands around his neck and broke the kiss and she just looks up. hyunjin looked at me and then realized what he had done. he let go of y/n and walked fast towards me but I couldnt just stand there so I walked away. hyunjin tried to catch up but he just gave up, but jay wasnt as tipsy so he followed me.

it was quite chilly outside but it wasnt that bad.

"ni-ki are you okay" Jay asked in a worried tone of voice.

"jay hyung, I thought we had something. wow how can I be so stupid" i place my head against the wall.

"maybe she just did that, I mean look at her hes drunk off her ass. maybe-"

"maybe she had feelings for him all along and only found that out now" I blurt out.

"hey, ni-ki I'm so sorry, what wasn't meant to happen im-" hyunjin comes running outside and I couldnt see myself standing near him and I just walked towards my car and I hopped in. I just stared at my steering wheel, still trying to process the situation I'm in.

jay comes in the car and I see jake coming along swinging side to side.

"I guess this night is over" jay lowered his tone of voice.

end of pov