BEAUTIFUL FEELING

(This chapter is not in sequence, it will come after the chapter Our Day. hope you all won't get confused and still if you get any confusion ask me in the comments)

6 MONTHS LATER

LUNA

Ahh..... Ahh...... Shit....., "Emma shouted loud enough that everyone outside the labour room can hear the sound"

Don't worry Max is inside with her, "Paul assured me"

I nodded

After like 2 hours doctor came outside the room

She got a baby boy..... You all can meet her when we shift her in the room.
The doctor said and left from there.

Max came outside and I hugged him tightly, congratulations......
He hugged me back, thank you, Luna.

We all then went inside the room to meet Emma.

Aw..... See this, how cute... I held the baby in my hand and kissed his forehead.
It's just a beautiful feeling.

Be a good boy to your momma okay, "I said in his ear and the baby smiled"

We all chatted and laughed till noon and then Emma went to sleep, so I and Paul decided to go back home and have some rest.

As I walked out of the room, I felt dizzy and everything started getting blurred in front of my eyes.

Paul, I call out for his name, he looks around and holds me.

You okay?, "he asked but I got unconscious in his arms"

After some time, I came back to my senses and found myself in a room, and found my dear husband sitting beside me while holding my hand in his

I got up and sat down, what happened?, "I asked"

Did you get a reply, doctors have done some tests and the reports must be coming soon".

a lady doctor walked in with a smiling face.
Is she okay? What happened to her? Why did She fall unconscious?
Paul asked a bit concerned

The doctor laughed, don't worry, she is fine, these things happen during maternity phase , "the doctor said"