GETTING BACK LUNA

PAUL

Emma.... What are you doing here? Sorry... I mean how are you? and when u came?

"Hmm..... I know what happened between you two and it's just friendly advice don't let her go, and don't give up on her so easily. She needs you and I guess you too need her"

But How? She doesn't even wanna see my face, she had resigned from the office and even left just because of me......" I sighed in frustration"

"No relationship is perfect, but it's the people who can make it perfect, you both can sort this out and I believe it, trust me she will forgive you, try to reason with her, tell her everything from the beginning till the end.......

Trust me..... she gonna come back, you need to get her back Paul," Emma assured him, lifting the weight from his chest, and some words of encouragement that all he was looking for

Thank you, Emma.....

"No... Nah.... Thank me later when you finally make her your wife"

......... ............ ............. ............ .....

I thought for a while and finally booked my flight tickets, I packed my bags and this time I knew how I could get her back.

After 5 hours of flight, I finally reached, it was not hard to find out Luna's correct address.

Huh... Finally I am here, "I mumbled to myself"

I hesitantly pressed the doorbell

Coming, Luna's beautiful voice came from inside
She opened the door and when she saw my face she tried to close the door on my face, but I held it with my hand, please please listen to me..... Once, "I pleaded to her"

No.... leave me alone, please... you did what you have to do...... now leave me to be myself please, "Luna said while crying"

No.... Listen to me once please, "I again pleaded"

She slammed the door on my face.

Fine, I will wait outside till you do not listen to me, "I shouted loud enough"

LUNA

Who is that, "my mom asked"

No one, I am going to my room, not hungry, "I replied"