OUR DAY

LUNA

No.... It's not the correct way to attach the veil on my head, do it this way

Yes like this.....

No..... Not these sandals, these won't go with my dress

Calm down, Luna you getting married not going for a marathon race babes.

Emma, you acted the same way at your wedding too. I'm nervous...... Especially since it's going to be my first night too

Don't be ..... "Emma assured"

Ahh....., "Emma said"

What happened ?, "I asked"

The baby kicked....., "Emma laughed"

What... Haha... Really? "I asked and placed a hand on Emma's stomach"

"Aww..... this is so beautiful......" I stared in awe

Is the bride ready?, "What's going on? Max asked"

I looked up, your little one is kicking her mother, "I said"

What?"Max chuckled and came near Emma and placed a soft kiss on her forehead"

Your going-to-be-hubby is waiting for you outside, "Max said while looking at me"

Hmm...., "I nodded and made my way downstairs"

My dad held my hand and took me to where Paul was standing.

You ready my baby?"My dad asked while tears filled his eyes"

Yes...., "I smiled at him and hugged him while crying"

PAUL

As I saw her coming towards me, my heart started beating faster and faster, She was looking the most beautiful bride in the world.....

I can see the tears in her and her's dad eyes, the father-daughter bonding was just so beautiful.

Her father then gave her hand in mine and asked me to keep her daughter always happy and safe.

FATHER

Let's start with the wedding ceremony then.

PAUL

I Paul Andrew take Luna Madison as my wife, I will always be by her side in sickness, happiness, sadness and other calamities, and will never leave her side till I die.

LUNA

I Luna Madison take Paul Andrew as my husband, I will always be by his side in sickness, happiness, sadness and other calamities, and will never leave his side till I die.

FATHER

I may now announce you both as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.

Opened and we both leaned for a kiss, everyone started shouting and whistling.

The moment was the most beautiful moment of my life, I was finally in love and married to the man of my dreams.