NOT GOOD TOGETHER

CHAPTER - 19

LUNA

It's been days since that dinner incident
and I haven't spoken to Mr Andrew for like ages, he's not coming office and whenever he comes, either he comes late or leaves early.

Huh, maybe he is avoiding me.
Why did I have to be such a dumb ass that day? why should I have to try to pull the stunt to kiss him? now he is angry plus avoiding me, it's your fault Luna, now enjoy the aftermaths, "I mumbled everything to myself"

Plus these feelings are merely confusing  it's hella frustrating

I shut down my laptop and stand up from my desk to make myself some coffee, when I reached the coffee machine
I for the first time in periods heard Mr Andrew's voice...

"Uh... no... no there won't be any problem we can continue it from next week"

I turned around to look at him, he was talking to someone, he looked at me between his conversation and I smiled back at him, but he just ignored me and turned back to his conversation and then went inside his cabin without glancing around for once.

He then asked Hanna for coffee instead of me, I wondered why? I am not having a good feeling about this.
Is he this much angry at me?

I need to talk to him no matter if he too kicks me out of the job. I need to fix this and need to find out what I feel for him or does he too feels the same way.

I made some encouragement and knocked on his door.

"Come in", I heard him saying

I opened the door and encounter him busy typing on his laptop.

He then looked up and see me, he went quiet for a second but soon started speaking.

"Oh... hello Miss Madison, any problem? He asked without looking towards me

(Don't forget to vote and comment)