FINALLY GET THE JOB

CHAPTER - 6

And with this Paul started walking outside of the cabin with Luna following behind him.

"Mr Paul..."He gave me a stern look at this and I realised that I took his name, I suddenly corrected myself, "I mean sir..."
He once again tilted his head and started walking, I ran behind him to catch up with him, but he didn't even respond to me as if I don't even exist.

"Sir... Please..... " I said it out a little too loud" maybe which amused him a little and he stopped on his path, he put his hands in his pockets and stand there patiently in the doorway for me to continue.

"Please give me a chance to prove myself, only one chance and I swear, I will give my best I won't and will never let you or anyone else down trust me sir I need to get this job to please" I pleaded like a small child who pleads to their mommies to buy them candy"

He thinks for a while and said something unpredictable, "Okay"

"Okay..." He said. Like you better be joking bitch or my ears are just hearing things like seriously after wasting my half an hour listening for the same answer you fucking saying Okay now like what new I said maybe he got a little sympathy for me.

"Okay", I said back to confirm what I heard is true

"Okay....." He repeated

"Okay means that I am hired?" I grabbed some courage and asked the question

Ya... Why are you being so dramatic, yes you can join from Monday, 9 am sharp you have a month to prove yourself and if you stand up to my expectation I will expand your contract, if fail you can leave with no salary.

"Thank y....." He sat in his car without hearing my thankyou and drove away
Rude, I said while stomping my foot on the ground.

LUNA

I walked back home...

I pressed the bell but Emma didn't answer I tried calling her but she didn't pick up my call.

Strange usually she's at home at this time, I tried to open the door and to my surprise, the door was unlocked which meant that Emma was home. But then why she didn't come out?

"I called out for her Emma...Emma, you home babes?" I opened the room door and guess what? The thing which I wasn't expecting was happening or maybe I knew but not at 2 pm or you know have to add some dramatic effects as well yeah so...

"E...m...m...a..... I gasped" Fuck you who have sex in the afternoon it's fucking 2 pm

Emma suddenly jumped down from the bed with the bedsheet covering her.

"Omg... Luna, don't you know how to knock?" Emma shouted feeling embarrassed.

"Oh yeah of course it's my bedroom too, and I wasn't having a dream that you doing this", I said while facing my back to her like I never have seen her naked

"You can turn around now", Emma assured

"Yeah and you mister can you please put a shirt on", I told Max who was lying on my bed shamelessly half naked

Emma glared at me saying to me what the fuck

Max nodded and grabbed his shirt from the floor

Well, I just hope that you all loved the story so far... Please show some love to vote, comment, and follow for more updates

Love ❤ - white tigeress