TRUTH

CHAPTER - 27

LUNA

I entered inside the office with a big smile on my face.

"Paul....", I entered in his cabin and he was not there instead a girl was sitting on his chair"

Who are you? and where is Mr. Andrew?, "I asked"

That's none of your business, "She replied"

Of course it's my business, it's his cabin, his chair and you are sitting on his chair, "I said"

And who the hell you are?, "She asked"

Am his assist........Am his girlfriend "I said angrily and in a loud voice " But she didnt see to be bothered about it.

Oh well I see, "she said not bothering"

Excuse me! Who the hell are you???, "I asked and raised my eyebrows on her"

Oh, well it's Mia am Paul's wife.....

These words echoed in my ear and it felt that I was going to faint.

You.... What?, "I stammered"

Yes.... he never told you?

PAUL

I reached office with the thought that today am going to tell Luna everything.

Morning sir.... "Hanna said"

Morning, "I replied and start walking again"

Sir.... wait, "Hanna said"

What is it Hanna? Can't you see am in a hurry? "I replied in frustration"

Sorry sir.... but a women named Mia is waiting for you in your cabin, "Hanna said"

What... you said? Mia?, "My eyed got widened on this name, Mia.... is my wife"

Who is attending her?, "I asked"

Miss Madison is in there, "she replied"

My face dropped and I ran inside the cabin. I opened the door....Luna....But it was late......I can already see her face in tears.

Oh.... Look who is here? Yo never told your assistant....oh actually your girlfriend that you are married, have a wife and even a child, "Mia said"

What.... You have a child too?"Luna asked"

I can see how hurt she was

But you forget to add something here Mia, we are getting a divorce soon, "I said"

Does it matter, does it really matter now? "Luna asked while looking at me"