19: Sorry

Bakugou slammed Izuku's door open, and ran inside, grabbing Todoorki by the shoulders. The blonde pulled Shoto to his face and screamed.

"WHAT'S YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM HALF-N-HALF?!? HUH!?!? LYING TO MY FACE?!?! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH DEKU AND YOU WANT HIM TO YOURSELF!!!" Bakugou yelled.

Midoriya stared at the two as they struggled.

"I want him to myself? Aren't YOU the one who spent a whole DAY looking for him?!" Shoto argued, holding onto Bakugou wrists.

"Me? You want to turn this on me, bastard? You're asking to get beat up hard..." Katsuki chuckled.

"You think you can beat me?" Todoroki teased.

Katsuki nodded.

Shoto released himself, and stared at the angry blonde.

"Then prove it." the boy said, as he walked out and stood outside the house.

Bakugou walked out, following Todoroki. The dual-haired boy was taking off his jacket, and rolling up his sleeves.

"Winner gets Midoriya."

Both boys got in position, as Katsuki's friends and some other people started to gather around, ready to enjoy the battle.

Soon enough, Shoto was on the ground, restrained by Bakugou. 

The blonde knelt down to the other boy's ear and whispered: "Looks like I win.". The blonde continued to push down on the dual-haired boy, as he chuckled to himself.

"KACCHAN! TODO! STOP!" A sweet, yet firm voice exclaimed behind the two.

Bakugou jumped off Shoto, letting the male get up.

Midoriya was crying. It was early in the morning. Too early to fight.

"Why... Why would you hurt Shoto...?" Izuku whimpered as he helped his friend up.

"I-"

"KACCHAN YOU'RE A BAD MAN!" Izuku screamed, holding onto Shoto's arm. The greenette ran inside his house once more, bringing Todoroki along with him.

Bakugou looked around, to the villagers. He recognized a few faces. His friends were standing there, seeming disappointed. "Bakubro- What was that all about? Why'd you pick a fight with that guy?" Kirishima asked, looking down as people started to walk away again.

"He's a liar. I don't want him around Deku... he might end up hurting him." Bakugou continued.

Sero and Mina glanced at each other before Mina walked up to the blonde.

"Katsuki... I didn't want to say anything earlier... but... I think it's better if Midoriya and that Todoroki guy get together." she said, making Bakugou's head shoot up towards her.

"WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!" He screamed.

"Yours, man!" Kaminari exclaimed, as he joined Ashido.

"Yeah... but we all think that Izuku would be better off with someone of his own kind. As you can see, he likes you... but think of how you guys are going to live, once you become a couple or something. You'd be dating a... whatever he is. And, what if the lab finds out you've got him with you again? They might want to take him in..." Kirishima stated.

"I love Deku. I'm going to ask him out. And then I'm going to make sure nobody ever gets in our way. I'll protect him. I... I don't want to lose him." the ash blonde cried.

"Bakugou..." 

"I'm doing it. Now." Katsuki suddenly said, wiping his tears and storming into the greenette's house, where the boy had went to hide with his friend.

Todoroki was sitting on the boy's bed, and Midoriya was tending to his injuries.

He had a small cut on his arm, and that's what Izuku was trying to help him out with.

"Deku." The blonde said, firmly.

The greenette ignored him.

"Deku..." Katsuki said once more, now raising his tone.

But the boy still ignored him and kept helping his friend with his injury.

Bakugou sighed, not wanting to argue, he ran out the door. The blonde ran to a closed space, between two houses, where he sat and rested for several minutes, before dozing off to sleep.

I'm sorry...   Deku.