12; Fantasizing

June 6th

Katsuki groaned as he woke up... another one of those dreams... 

"Damn it Deku..." he groaned, sitting straight. Th blonde then walked out his room and stared at the greenette, sitting on the kitchen floor, doodling on some papers again.

He seemed so concentrated, his tongue sticking out, as he looked confused with his drawing.

Bakugou walked up to him, sitting down beside him.

"Hey... What's that?" 

Izuku looked at the taller male.

"Deku drawing Kacchan!"Midoriya answered proudly, showing off the picture of Katsuki. His doodles weren't meaningless anymore. They were actually making sense.

"Guess what?" Bakugou asked, gaining a smirk as he looked at the boy.

"What?" Midoriya asked, staring at his friend curiously.

"Tomorrow, Is kind of our one month anniversary! I found you a month ago!" Katsuki claimed, ruffling the greenette's hair.

"LONG TIME!" Izuku smiled.

"Yeah... long time!" 

Suddenly, Midoriya looked back down at his sheets in thought. Then, started to tap Bakugou shoulder, pushing him away. Bakugou giggled as he stood up.

"Go away! Deku need to be alone!" Izuku smiled, as he turned around to face the opposite way.

Katsuki passed by his friend, and went to get a cup of coffee, as he usualy does every morning.

As the blonde poured the liquid in his cup, a knock on the door occured.

The blonde put down the mug, and walked to the front door, proceeding by openingit.

Eijirou Kirishima.... Mina Ashido.... Denki Kaminari.... and Hanta Sero were standing there. Everyone had a smile, except for Kaminari, who seemed interested by a random stain on the hall's wall.

"Hey Guys."

"HEY!" They all chimed.

Bakugou let them in.

Kirishima and Kaminari sat on the couch while Ashido went to present Sero to Midoriya.

"What's up, bro?" Denki asked, as he sat down comfortably on the blonde's sofa.

"Nothing Much. How about you guys?" 

Kaminari looked back at Ashido and Hanta before turning towards the blonde with a large smile.

"Mina and Sero started dating..." he winked.

"You serious? When?" Bakugou asked, sitting on the coffee table in front as he took a sip of his hot beverage. 

"A few days ago! Aren't they cute together?" Kirishima cheered.

"I guess... and you guys are still together too?" Katsuki asked.

Both boys awkwardly glanced at each other.

"What do you mean, bro?" Eijirou asked, confused.

"Yeah man, me and Kiri aren't dating..." Denki stated.

Katsuki stared at his friends.

"Really? You guys look like a couple." he claimed.

Eijirou looked away as a light pink shade covered his cheeks. Kaminari, on the other hand, turned completely red. "That's not true!" he argued.

"Just saying..." Bakugou scoffed, as he took a second sip of his coffee.

After a few minutes, Mina and Hanta came and sat down beside the three, leaving Midoriya alone to draw.

"So, Midoriya seems real nice..." Sero giggled, as he sat down, inviting Ashido to sit on his lap... which she did.

"He licked my hand multiple times... then started to hum and say out my name... is that normal?" the black haired boy asked, worried.

The whole gang started to laugh.

"Hun, It's normal! He did that to all of us, it's a sign that he likes you!" Mina giggled.

"Are you sure?" Hanta asked, giggling nervously.

"Yeah, man!" Kirishima chuckled out.

Katsuki sighed happily as he put down the empty mug of coffee.

After a few hours, it was dinner time. So the friends stayed over and ate Katsudon with Bakugou and Midoriya.

When dinner was done, they all left, leaving Katsuki alone with Izuku.

"So, Deku what are you doing?" Bakugou asked as he approached the boy.

"KACCHAN NO! DON'T COME HERE!!!DEKU BUSY!" Izuku argued, pushing him away from the pile of papers.

Bakugou scoffed once more.

"Why?"

"DEKU CAN'T SHOW YOU HIS SURPRISE!" the greenette giggled, pushing the boy some more.

"Okay... Alright. I'll go." Bakugou teased.

But the blonde just turned around the counter then leaned on it, trying to see what the greenette was working on.

"KACCHAAAAAN!" Izuku whined, as tears pricked at the corner of his eyes.

"OK! OK!" Bakugou laughed out.

Izuku smiled once the blonde had left him alone, and he then looked down at the drawing he had been working on all day. Midoriya was proud of what he had done so far... 

All he wanted, was for Katsuki to like him. To like him as much as he liked him.

"Deku! What do you want for supper?!" Bakugou called out, from the other room, earning a smile from the greenette.

 "KATSUDON!"