2; Bath Time

"GET IN!" Bakugou growled as he tried once more to push the creature inside the bathtub.

Midoriya growled as he tried to resist... but ended up falling face first in the water.

The boy whimpered and crawled back out, trying to get some water out of his oversized T-Shirt.

"See, it wasn't that bad, was it?" Bakugou chuckled. 

Midoriya growled another time before going behind the laughing blonde and pushing him in the tub.

Katsuki yelled as he hit the water, and quickly got back out, dripping all over the place. He then angrily glanced at Izuku, who was giggling cutely.

"Alright. I'll take the bath with you. Now are you happy?" Bakugou asked, as he removed his soaked shirt. He then proceeded by taking off his pants and turned around to put bubbles in the bath, thinking it might amuse the greenette. And it did.

As soon as bubbles started to appear, Midoriya suddenly wanted to get inside the bathtub.

Bakugou sat in it, leaving enough space for the other boy to come in.

Izuku hesitated once more, but then walked in the tub, sitting across the blonde and staring at the bubbles around him, humming happily.

"Take this off." Katsuki said as he took off the greenette's shirt.

Midoriya clapped his hands onto the bubbles, watching them dissapear. He seemed amazed, humming curiously. 

Suddenly, Bakugou brought his foot up and scared the boy by making it appear through the bubbles.

His reaction made him laugh, but Izuku didn't like getting scared at all. Therefore, he started to play with the blonde's toes.

"Stop that." Bakugou ordered as he brought his foot underwater again.

Izuku hummed happily as he cuddled against Bakugou chest.

"Uhh.... W-What are you... doing?" Bakugou stuttered aas he watched the boy get comfortable against him. It felt weird. Although Katsuki had slept with people before and was used to having skin-on-skin contact, this time, it felt different. The boy was warmer than anyone he had ever cuddled with before. He felt so light... almost like a feather. And his skin was so soft.

Katsuki liked it. He soon enough wrapped his arms around the boy and held him tight, earning a hum from the green haired boy. Izuku then put his gills down and closed his eyes, showing Bakugou that he was comfortable with him.

After a while, Bakugou heard a knock on the door of his apartment, witch made his eyes open. Izuku was still sleeping in his arms. And he didn't want to move.

"Hey Bakubro! You home?" he heard, from outside the room.

Kirishima was inside his apartment, and he couldn't let him come any closer to Midoriya. 

Katsuki slowly lifted the greenette up, making sure he wouldn't wake up, and he snuck out the bathtub. He then got dressed and ran out the bathroom, only to meet his so-called friend, standing there with a smile. "'Sup!" Eijirou cheered.

Bakugou then looked around, only to see his other friend along with him. Denki Kaminari. An orange haired boy, who doesn't make much sense half the time.