3; Doodles and Shit

May 11th (4 days after finding Izuku Midoriya).

Katsuki yawned as he got up from bed. It was early in the morning, and the sun was rising.

He exited his room and his eyes trailed off to the sofa, where the greenette was sleeping soundly.

He was still, only wearing a shirt that was three sizes too big for him, since Bakugou couldn't put pants on him. Whenever he would, the boy would take them off again. It wasn't surprising since the kid never wore any clothes other than a T-Shirt before. 

Although Bakugou wanted to keep staring at the adorable creature, he continued his trip to the bathroom. 

After a few minutes, he came back out and stopped when he noticed the sofa was empty. Nobody was on it anymore. 

"Deku?" Katsuki asked as he walked around, in search for his friend.

No response.

"Deku...? Where are ya buddy?" Bakugou asked once more.

Suddenly, a giggle came from his room, which made him walk towards it.

As the blonde looked inside his bedroom, he noticed the small boy sitting on the ground, facing the opposite way, seemingly attracted to the floor in front of him.

"Hey Deku, what're you doin?" Bakugou asked as he crouched next to him.

The greenette had a pencil in his hand and was scribbling all over the sticky-notes he had scattered on the floor. 

The sticky-notes Bakugou needed for his job.

"Uh... Deku? Can I... have those back?" Bakugou asked as he started picking them up off the floor, earning a whine from the other male.

"I'll give you a bigger paper after breakfast, okay? It seems you like to doodle." the blonde scoffed, storing the mini-papers in his desk drawer so the boy couldn't get to them again.

Once he was done, he sighed and turned around to the creature.

"Does Deku want a Hot-Dog?" he asked, making the greenette jump up. 

"Hot-Dogs! Deku wants more Hot-Dogs!" he cheered, gripping onto the blonde's arm.

"Alright. Come on."

The two walked to the kitchen, and Bakugou threw hot-dogs at his friend.

After throwing several hot-dogs, he put the pack away and grabbed a muffin from his cupboard.

"Okay Deku. Kacchan has to go to work, okay? You have to stay here and be quiet." Bakugou ordered as he grabbed his coat.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled, with a large smile.

"Yeah.... this isn't going to work."