15: The Plan

June 10th

Denki chuckled as he fell backwards on his sleeping-bag.

Mina was asleep on Sero's shoulder, and Kirishima was simply staring at the floor, yawning.

"We just spent the whole night watching Die Hard, Suicide Squad, Avengers, and Venom." Katsuki claimed, going through the DVD's they had rented earlier.

"I'm exhausted... Denki mumbled.

Bakugou simply threw the cases on the coffee table, before getting up from the sofa and walking towards his kitchen.

"Hey Bro... you feeling like going out?" Eijirou asked, looking back.

Katsuki shrugged at the idea of doing so. "Nah. I'm pretty tired. You guys should leave. Pinky's already asleep... and she doesn't seen to want to wake up anytime soon." Bakugou said.

"Aw, come on man!" Hanta said, shaking his girlfriend.

"No. I'm not in the mood. I'm going to bed." the ash blonde claimed, slamming his door behind him as he entered his bedroom.

The four other friends got up reading to leave the apartment. "Bro, can you get my coat?" Sero asked, as he pointed his coat on the back of the sofa. Kirishima gladly took it for the boy, since he was busy carrying Ashido on his back.  

After they had left the apartment building, most of them had to walk home.

"Sero?" Mina muttered awake, as the black haired boy put her down on their bed.

"Mm? Get some rest." the boy answered.

"No... That's not it. I feel bad for Katsuki. Last night, there was thunder and rain... Izuku used to hate that. I'm sure he was scared... wherever he was... maybe we should go after him and bring him back to Bakugou. It's obvious they have feelings for each other..." Ashido continued, wiping her eyes.

"Heh, Babe... you're talking nonsense... get some sleep." Hanta continued.

"No! Sero listen to me! I'm serious! Bakugou... he acts differently around Midoriya."

"Well, No shit. Midoriya's like a baby..." the boy claimed, as he crawled into bed.

"You're mean. I'm texting the guys right now, we're going after Midoriya!" Mina said, grabbing her phone. The pink haired lady turned around and stared at her boyfriend, who was already asleep.

The girl turned around and started typing, individualy sending text messages to the guys.

Mina: We're going after Midoriya, first thing tomorrow morning... You in?

Kirishima: Well... it's kinda last minute and I'm really tired. But I'm not opposed to the idea. Bakubro needs Midoriya... :)

Mina: Great!

Ashido smiled, as she went into Kaminari's contact.

Mina: Hey, Denki!

Kaminari: Whaaaaaat?

Mina: Tomorrow morning, me, Sero and Kiri are all going to look for Midoriya. Are you coming?

Kaminari: You're crazy... 

Mina: Pleaseee?

Kaminari: Alright Whatevs... just let me sleep.

Mina: YAY!

Now that everyone was on board.... they were going to find Midoriya... if they could...

So... I decided to try and write some more... Since I have nothing else to do with my life. 0-0

-SuckyAuthor