14: GO AWAY!

June 9th

Bakugou sighed as he put on his coat. 

Kirishima, Ashido, Sero and Kaminari were all going to be there too.

"Hey, Deku. Let's go take a walk, buddy." the blonde faked a smile as he watched the greenette get up and get dressed, exited.

The two soon walked out the door, Izuku being a few steps in front of Katsuki. 

The blonde's phone vibrated in his pocket, making him take it out and read the text.

Kirishima: Hey... we're all here. Where are you guys?

Katsuki: We're just leaving.

The blonde then looked up, to the smiling boy who waddled down the hall, out the door, and onto the sidewalk.

Once both boys were walking, Katsuki took out his phone again to see why it wouldn't stop vibrating in his back pocket. 

Mina: Sorry you have to do this, Katsuki.

Sero: Yeah, Man... it's real sad. I was kinda starting to like Midoriya :).

Kirishima: Guys, stop bothering the dude, let's talk to him when he gets here.

Katsuki: Idiots. 

The blonde put his phone on mute, then stuffed it in his sweatshirt's pocket before looking up at Izuku. The boy was happily wandering around, not knowing what was about to happen.

After having walked for about an hour, Bakugou and Midoriya made it to the side of the city. Kirishima's car was parked, right by the woods. Mina was sitting on the hood, talking with Hanta, while Kaminari waved at them from the top of the hill. 

Izuku ran up, and went to join them.

The group ate dinner there, as a picknick. Something Kirishima had said would be a good 'last memory' for Bakugou.

Izuku mostly ate hot-dogs, while the others ate sandwiches.

After everything was done, there was an awkward silence. 

Mina was the one to break it. "Me and Sero will be on our way now... how about you guys?" she asked, winking at Denki and Eijirou. Both males agreed, offering Katsuki a ride back. The blonde looked down, knowing he had to tell Izuku to stay.

He glanced at the smiling greenette, then looked back at his group of friends.

"Sure." he mumbled, as he walked towards the car. Hanta got into the backseat, then Mina. Midoriya followed the blonde next to the car. That's when Bakugou turned around and patted his head.

"Deku... You've got to stay here... okay?" he said. The short boy looked at him confused.

"Deku follows Kacchan." he said, smiling proudly.

"No, Deku! You have to stay here. Okay? Go into the woods!" Katsuki ordered, turning around again.

Denki bit his lip and looked down before getting into the back seat with Sero and Mina. Kirishima opened his door and stared at the two. Midoriya was now on the verge of tears and Katsuki was simply looking down. 

"Kacchan?" Izuku whimpered, letting a few tears fall.

"Go away... they'll kill you if you don't..." Katsuki muttered.