13: The Robbing

June 7th (Anniversary)

Bakugou unlocked the door to his apartment after he returned from work, opening it and walking inside.

"DEKU! I'M HOME!" Katsuki called out, earning a whimper from his bedroom as Izuku ran out.

"Kacchan!!!" the boy cheered as he ran towards him, throwing himself into a hug.

"Hey, buddy!" Bakugou giggled.

 "HAPPY ANNIVERSAWY!" Midoriya chuckled, as he pulled away and gave a large smile at the blonde. Bakugou stood up, grabbing the bouquet he had jus put on top of his counter and handing it to the greenette. "Here, Deku. These are for you!" He claimed, handing him the several roses bunched up in a plastic wrap.

"OOOOH! Pretty..." Izuku cooed as he sniffed the roses and then ran into the bedroom wheree he previously was.

Katsuki stood up and went to check on the boy. He was crouched down and was picking up a sheet. Only to turn around and walk towards the blonde, then handing him the drawing he had been working on for a few hours.

Bakugou took the paper in his hands, staring at the work of art for a while. The drawing was really nice. Better than anything Izuku had ever drawn before. It was just a picture of the sunset, something Katsuki loved to look at every evening.

Midoriya smiled.

Bakugou smiled.

"Thank you Deku. This is really pretty!" Bakugou complimented.

Izuku blushed as he looked down, humming happily.

"Do you want something to eat?" the blonde asked, as he turned around to hide his pink cheeks.

Damn it Deku...

Bakugou walked to his counter, putting the sheet down on it, then turning around to cook supper.

Midoriya had dissapeared again, therefore leaving Bakugou to think he was in his bedroom again. And he was.

After supper, both boy watched a movie, then went to bed. The blonde tucked the greenette in, onto his couch, making sure he was comfortable.

"Sleep well, Deku." Katsuki whispered as he gently pressed his lips against the boy's forehead... and then headed to his room to go to bed himself.

11 PM

It was late. Dark. Quiet. 

Bakugou and Midoriya were both sleeping, only the sound of the clock was heard throughout the apartment. 

Suddenly, a click was heard as the apartment door was slowly open.

A black haired man, and a blue haired man were walking in, both dressed in black clothing. One had a knife, and the other, a small gun.

They whispered some things that only they would be able to hear, then split up, searching around the room for any valuable objects.

Izuku's gills stood up as he opened his eyes. He could hear multiple footsteps... but who on earth would be here at this hour? Katsuki is never awake in the middle of the night...