Bertha

Y/n POV
I was distracted from Tommy by the sounds of someone being punched, I look around to see Jorge beating someone up.

"Where are the right arm, I know you know" he spoke with anger, the veins popping out in his neck as he spoke. "I already told you what I know" the man spoke through gritted teeth, his eye swollen and bloody. A few more punches land and the man finally gives up where the right arm are hiding "alright , wasn't so hard was it now" Jorge laughed and patted his shoulder. "Well you don't know how you're going to get there" the man instantly regretted what he said when Jorge turned back around placing his hands on his arms. "Oh yes I do.. Bertha" he grinned. The mans face drops "no.. not bertha" Jorge nods his head before turning to us all. "Who's Bertha?" Minho asks, all of us confused. Jorge just points to the truck out the front , guess that's how we're going to get to the right arm.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" I yell, and me and Minho race for the front seat barging eachother out the way. "Tough luck" newt grins and sits in the front before we even reach it. "Not fair" I pout my bottom lip out and newt pats his lap, "there's a seat for you here my love" I instantly blush and sit on his lap. I see Minho making sick faces behind my back and punch him in the leg. "Ouch what was that for" he groaned , rubbing his bad knee, "you know what for" I say sarcastically before turning my attention back to newt.

We drive for a while before stopping at some sort of road. The car had broken down and we had to walk, "come on, out you get everyone" Jorge opens the door and steps out. Once we all get out we begin walking.

A gunshot hits the floor behind me. "EVERYONE GET DOWN GET DOWN" Thomas yells and we take cover behind the row of cars, the guns still shooting. "Aris, Thomas what the fuck, I thought you said they protect kids from wicked, not fucking shoot them" I shout over the gunfire.

"Slowly come out with your hands in the air" the people yell out at us. I begin to step out, newt snakes his arm around my waist , pulling me behind him and shielding me with his body.
"Sonya.. Harriet?" Aris' voice called out behind me , the girls immediately lower their guns "aris is that you?" Sonya the blonde one stepped forward, pulling him into a hug, Harriet shortly joining in. We all look at eachother, confused on what's just happened.
-

Turns out the aris was in the maze with those girls before they were saved from wicked. They lead us to the leader who needed to check us for bites before we stepped in, we all seemed clear, no bites or nothing.

I walk around their refugee camp, getting myself some dinner before sitting down in a quiet corner upon the rocks with newt, Teresa, Thomas, frypan and Minho. It was silent all for about a few minutes before Minho started to make jokes again.

"No no I'm being serious! It's like that time Chuck stole my running shoes in the morning , making me late!" We all laugh before realising that Chuck isn't here anymore, I clutch the wooden carving strapped to my neck, i made a necklace to keep it on so it wouldn't get lost.

"Listen, it's getting late and everyone seems to be going to bed, I'll speak to you all in the morning, I love you allll" I say the last bit in a sing song voice and set my plate down, leaving to go to bed. I go over to the area that I was supposed to sleep in, I picked my own quiet area, seeing as no one else was around. I start to get comfy before feeling newt slide in next to me. "I love you y/n" he whispers in my ear, making me shiver at his breath hitching down my neck. I roll over to face him, "and I love youuu" I say smiling and planting a kiss on his nose. He decides to start tickling me, making me lose my breath, begging him to stop.

"Ok ok I'll stop" he sighs , giving me a chance to roll over on top of him pinning his arms underneath my knees, and start tickling him. I feel him squirm underneath me trying to break free, I finally let his arms go and he catches his breath. "Now that was funny" I laughed watching him trying to gather himself.

He puts his hands on my hips.. leading down to my thighs and squeezing them. I tilt my head back and let out a low moan as he  caresses my thighs. "Stop it" I say through gritted teeth, "there's other people we're not alone" I laugh.

"It's never stopped us before" he winks at me, making butterflies swarm around in my stomach. I lean down and kiss him with passion, our tongues fighting for dominance, he squeezes my thighs making me gasp and leaving an entrance for him to gain dominance.

He tugs at my top, lifting it over my head and placing it next to me, I start kissing down his jaw, and his neck, lifting his top over his head too before trailing kisses down his body.

He grabs my hair as I go further down, seeing that he's got hard through his joggers. "Enjoying ourselves are we" I giggle at him as he leans his head back, feeling me rub my hands over his bulge. I pull down his joggers and his underwear just a little bit, I start teasing him, playing with the tip.. Listening to his breaths get heavier and heavier. I take off my shorts and he leans his head back up at me. He places his hands on my hips yet again, lining himself up with my entrance before pushing me down slowly, I dig my nails into his chest and lean forward over him. I kiss him and begin moving slowly up and down. My moans increase and he puts his hand over my mouth, muffling my sounds. I fasten my pace , hearing him start to low moan, I place my hand over his mouth too, so now we were both quiet as the pleasure increased.

I feel him twitch inside me and know he's close to his climax, I lean down to his ear and begin whispering "I'll always want you" his hands trail back down my body, grabbing at my hips before he replies back to me "and I'll always want you my love" I slow down as I hear him let out one last loud moan. I finish and stop to catch my breath.. he runs his hands through his hair and I begin to slowly get up, putting my clothes back on and cleaning myself up.

Newt cleans himself up too before laying down, patting the spot next to him for me to join. I do as I'm told and lay down next to him, his hands snake themselves around my waist. "I can't wait for our future" he whispers, his voice all slurry like he was falling asleep. "Me too" I whisper back, closing my eyes and drifting asleep, the last thing I hear is newts light snores. And I know that I'm in safe hands.