Taken

Y/n POV
As Brenda drives down I shoot my gun, letting the man fall onto his knees, gasping for breath. Newt does the same and starts to run over to help "stay safe love" he yells at me before turning back around and continuing to run.

I take a minute to gather myself before doing the same. Everyone was being gathered up and taken onto the ship, I see them trying too take aris and run over to begin shooting.
I was too slow to get there, the ship was beginning to take off with most of the wicked kids on board, aris included.

My heart tears as the cries for help erupt from inside, "quick y/n over here" Thomas shouts at me to take cover with him. I make it halfway before seeing Minho get shot with an electric ball, "MINHO!!" I yell and run over to stop them from dragging him away.

"No y/n don't! Come back!" I ignore my brothers cries for me to come back and carry on running , trying not too trip over my own feet in the process. once I get there i shoot my gun and get one man on the floor, I was taken down by a few other men who had snuck up behind me, I felt a sharp pain rising through my body as I realise I'd been shot by electric.

My vision starts to fade, leaving me seeing them drag me and Minho to the ship before blacking out completely.
-
It's been 3 months since I was taken... no one had come for us, I don't really think they knew where we were at all. I had tried to escape a few times, but each time they were one step ahead of me, they had me on sedatives when it came to bed, they didnt want to risk me trying to escape again.

My body ached all the time and I constantly felt tired, I had a few bruises down my side from where they caught me escaping last time, they beat me trying to get information on where Thomas and the others would be waiting for us.

It had come to lunch time and janson came into my room and unshackled me from the bed. "This would go a lot easier if you just told us where Thomas and the others are hiding" he looked up at my bruised face and body. I ignore his words as his eyes still examine my bruises, he lifts his hands up and prod at them making me wince. "I'll ask the nurse for extra medication for you" he got up from his knees and left the room. I rub my wrists where handcuffs were once gripped onto them, I get up and walk towards the lunch hall.

I see Minho at the table and sit down next to him, we hardly spoke to eachother throughout the time we'd been here. I poke around at my food not wanting to make conversation, Minho grabs my hand and I stop.

"I know them.. they'll find us no matter how long it takes" his brown eyes look into mine, he looked exhausted.. black eyes just like mine , it was clear that he had been through some stuff too. I nod my head at him and begin to eat.

After lunch I was taken into an exam room, they needed to test my blood and sugar levels, make sure I was doing healthy aswell as using me to find a cure just like the other kids. Minho was in the room next to me having the same thing done to him.

Janson comes in and sits in the chair next to me. "Howre you holding up" he rummages through needles to find the right one for my arm, I ignore his comment and tilt my head to side. I look out the window, thinking about my family.. Thomas.. frypan, aris, everyone who had helped us, more importantly newt.. I bet he's not stopped looking for me since I was taken, tears cloud my eyes and my nose becomes blocked. "Silent treatment huh" jansons voice interrupts my thinking and I turn back to face him. I lean forward, my face inches from him "fuck you" I say through gritted teeth and lean back into my seat.

He just laughs and shoves the needle into my arm, making me groan out in pain. "Oops" he says, the anger boils up inside of me, I am so ready to fuck this bitch up I think to myself.
"YOU BETRAYED US!! HOW COULD YOU!" Minho's voice bellowed through the walls from the other room, I shot up out of my seat to make my way over before I got stopped and held back by some men. "Fucking bastards" i mutter under my breath and watch janson rush into the other room. 

What surprises me next is Teresa.. it's the first time I'd seen her since she betrayed us and sold us too wicked, I now knew why Minho was so angry. She was grabbing her arm and fixing her lab coat before walking off with janson.
"Put him and her into the same room, they can keep eachother company until we move them tomorrow" he speaks before disappearing completely around the corner.

They threw me and Minho into some sort of cell room, different from where we were being kept before. I slouch myself into the corner and place my head in my hands , I begin crying as quiet as I can, careful to not disturb Minho.

I hear him shuffle down next to me and place his arm around me, "they'll find us, you know them, they'll never give up until they find us ok" I lift my head up and wipe my tears "you're the only family I have in here.. I haven't seen aris or anyone else, I just need to go home" I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes. I begin to drift off to sleep, scared of what might come tomorrow.