Alby

Newts POV
I wake up to distinct whispers around me. Voices I couldn't make out until I hear a sentence that I recognise. "I want my 50 bucks Thomas" I shift a bit in my hammock, rubbing my eyes to adjust to my surroundings.

"They're waking up.. should we leave?" The voice belonged to a specific boy.. Thomas.
"No I wanna see their faces when they realise were here" I slowly lean up facing the two boys staring at me. "You woke me up, what's ur problem" they laugh before pointing at the figure peacefully sleeping next to me. I turn to see y/n fast asleep in the hammock. My face burns a bright red. "I knew you weren't just friends" Minho winks. "Come on, leave them be and give them privacy" Thomas tries to drag a complaining Minho away "I want too see her reaction! My ship is sailing, YOURE RUINING MY HAIR THOMAS STOP!" I laugh to myself as He tries to fix his hair.

It's pretty early this morning, no one else apart from me, Minho and Thomas are awake, probably because it's time for the runners to go into the maze, and I was rudely woken by them. I feel a slight movement from behind me as a pair of small warm hands cover my eyes. "Guess who!" She whispers in my ear causing me to blush. "Oh I don't know.. is it y/n" I chuckle but she doesn't  find it amusing. "You're no fun" she huffs and pouts her bottom lip, sitting down next to me.

"I'm a lot of fun thank you very much" I begin tickling her, watching as she throws her head back with uncontrollable laughter. "Ok stop stop you win!! You're fun you're fun!" I stop tickling her, giving a moment so she can catch her breath.

Y/n POV
He stops tickling me and I take it as my chance to catch my breath before heading down for breakfast.

I sat myself down next to newt and Chuck sat in front of us. "I heard about this morning newt, Thomas owes Minho 50 bucks" I look at him confusingly 50 bucks for what?. Chucks smile was wiped off his face and he let out a small Yelp before saying "I was joking jeez!" He got up and started to leave "I'll see you later Chuck! Don't be getting into trouble" I yelled after him "I won't don't worry" was the last thing I heard him say before he disappeared further in the glade.
-
The hours flew by pretty fast today, me and newt were working in the gardens, he was flirting with me every chance he got. I had been to see Teresa too, letting her know that everything was ok and no one was mad at her. Alby on the other hand still hasn't woke up after being stung, he was strapped down to the medjack bed, we were waiting for him to wake up before we cured anything.

"You do nothing but mess everything up Thomas, ever since you got here!" I could hear yelling erupt from the glade, in a worry I rushed over there with newt by my side.

Thomas and Minho obviously have arrived back from the maze as Thomas and gally were yelling at eachother. "What's the problem!!" I stop at a halt in front of both boys. "Your shucking idiot of a brother! That's the problem" gally shoves Thomas nearly knocking him over. "What have you done gally? Nothing! While I'm out there finding a way out you're in here sitting on your ass" Thomas maintained his balance and was now in gallys face.

"Listen greenie I've been here 3 years you've been here for 3 months" gally was a lot taller than Thomas and quite frankly much scarier too. "EXACTLY!! You've been here 3 years!! And guess what gally you're still here!!" I watch as Thomas loses his temper, I have never seen him this angry. I watch the two boys, now in each others faces.

"I'm sorry to burst your little thing over here, but albys awake" luckily Teresa had come running from the medjack hut, earning everyone's attention, stopping both boys from fighting who just gave eachother a look and ran towards alby.

"It was them, they did it let me go! Let me go!" I watch Alby thrash around trying to get out of Jeff and clints grip. "The syringe get the syringe!" Thomas runs for the syringe and head toward Alby. Alby grabs Thomas by his top causing him to drop it. "You did this Thomas you and y/n and Teresa, I saw you I saw you!!" He was yelling in his face, spit flying everywhere.

His eyes begin to roll to the back of his head and he slowly collapses back down onto the bed, I look over to Teresa with the empty syringe in her hand "what just happened" she asks, worry filling her face.

"I guess we'll find out when he wakes" Thomas pats her shoulder before heading out the door.

That was something I never want to see again..