Filler chapter

Newts POV
I watch as she collapses on the floor, immediately my heart drops to my stomach I turn to Minho who was running with the medjacks, coming to Y/Ns aid. "Sh- she was shouting! Grabbing her head and she jus- just collapsed" I was stuttering my words, trying to understand what has actually happened.

"Roll her over for me, we need to put her in the stretcher" I did as I was told and rolled her over and onto the stretcher, watching the medjacks take her away. I followed behind them, not wanting to leave her side.

I could see Thomas out the corner of my eye following me towards the medjack hut , I took no notice and began to pick up the pace.

She was laid out carefully onto the bed, Jeff was examining her while Clint was rummaging around for equipment. I scrambled my way to the chair next to her, grabbing her hand.

Thomas sat down next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I didn't mean too" he stammers, tears filling his eyes. My head cocks round "what do you mean you didn't mean too? Mean to do what"

"I remember" he begins. "Remember what!" I rose to my feet looking Thomas in the eyes. "She's my sister newt.. I remember.. I remember everything".

My eyes grew wide At his words "don't lie to me, right now is not the time".

"I'm not lying.. I was trying to speak to her, I was only trying to see if she remembered me, I didn't remember her until she came up in the box I swear!" His words triggered something in me. I grab him by the collar and shove him against the wall "say one more thing and I swear to you Tommy I'll break your shucking neck".

"Boys take it outside!!" Clint was yelling at us.
"If she dies that's on you" i hiss, walking out the door slamming it behind me.

A/N
SORRY this is such a short chapter, I currently have writers block, I know how I want my story to go but I cannot place it into words, this is a shitty chapter, but it's a filler chapter, enjoy! Xx