Its them..

Y/n POV

"Come on everyone get up we've gotta go" i shoot up to the sound of Tommy's voice, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and get on my feet.
Newt stands next to me just as confused as all of us, "Tommy.. mate what's going on" he asks. Tommy ignores him and frantically starts tying bed sheets to the door. "Thomas!! What's going on" I yell hoping he'd listen..

"ITS WICKED!!!!" He shouts "it's always been wicked" our faces drop.. we escaped there's no way that they've found us. "We've got to go, they're coming now" Thomas crawls through the vents and we all follow him, being as fast as we can.

We make it down to this corridor where we bump into a doctor, scaring the life out of us all. She looks at us up and down "you're not supposed to be here" she spoke sternly, Thomas grabs her and makes her lead us to Teresa, who was not with us.

Once we found Teresa, it was clear that janson and others were looking for us as loud sirens blasted throughout the place, ringing in my ears. "I took her card, come on let's go" Minho blurts and gives the card to Tommy. we run further and further away, reaching a door with a keycard pass. Thomas swipes it over and over but it kept saying 'access denied' adrenaline was pumping through my body.

"Thomas.. Thomas calm down" jansons voice echoed through the Hall, causing us all to focus on him. "We just want you and y/n, you're special to us, just come back" he said, special.. what did he mean we were special. "Open the door janson" Tommy walked further with a gun in his hand, it shot out electric balls.. sort of like something you'd see in a movie. "We can't do that Thomas, don't do anything stupid" he replies, Tommy lifts up his gun, aiming it at janson and the others.

All of a sudden the door opens with aris and winston on the other side, I wondered where those two got too. "Hey" aris waved at us, we slip out the door and it begins to close leaving Thomas inside. "RUN TOMMY COME ON!" I yell, he shoots the gun several times till it runs out and begins running towards the door.

My heart was in my mouth, watching the door close faster as Thomas was running. He manages to get out, sliding through the door and giving janson the middle finger. We run out into the desert and sand kept getting in my eyes, irritating me. "Oh just fuck off" i mutter, swiping sand out from around me.

I run up the hill with the others, hiding in the sand as guard dogs come out with people looking for us. "Stay low" Thomas whispers, and we follow him down the other side and start running. We end up hiding underneath some rocks..  it was a small space but hollow and it seemed we were going to be there all night.

After a while it gets quiet and I could no longer hear anything apart from everyone's shallow breathing. I lay myself down next to newt, snuggling up to him trying to keep warm. I clutch my stomach as pain shoots up through the middle, I let out a little whine.

"You ok love" newt whispers, I guess he wasn't asleep like I thought. "I'm fine" I groan, trying to hide that I was in any pain. He kisses my forehead and wraps his arm around me, leaving me to my thoughts.

I need to tell him.. he needs to know.

This chapter is very rushed! I'm sorry I've had writers block, this is just a sort of filler chapter I guess? I'm sorry x