CHAPTER 38 | you'll have to kill me

OMNISCIENT POV

Castyr opens his eyes sleepily. He stretches but stops once he feels the after effects from last night. He folds an arm under his head and stares at the heavenly view in front of him. Kilo is sleeping peacefully; his chest rising and falling with slow breaths.

The star moves a fallen strand of hair out of the angel's face before stroking his thumb on his cheek. Kilo inhales deeply and takes Castyr's hand. He brings the star's hand to his mouth and presses a sweet kiss to it. His purple eyes open while a smile comes to his lips.

"Morning," Kilo greets sweetly.

"Morning." The star is beaming brightly.

"How do you feel?"

"I don't think I can walk."

The angel's smile begins to fade. "Sorry."

"Oh no. I loved every moment! It was so amazing!" Castyr says brightly.

"Okay," Kilo's smile returns. "How about a hot bath?"

"I'd love that."

"Okay." Kilo plants a kiss on Castyr's forehead before leaving the bed to prepare the bath. He returns a few moments later and gently picks up his star.

"Ooooooh this feels nice," Castyr coos as Kilo lowers him into the bath.

"That's good," Kilo responds as he slips in behind Castyr.

Castyr leans against his angel as Kilo begins massaging him. Kilo begins healing his star as he runs his hands down Castyr's lower back, extracting pleasurable moans from his star. The angel moves down the star's body to his legs and finishes healing him.

Castyr grabs Kilo's leg, which is stretched out beside him, as his angel makes deep movements up his thigh. The star soon begins panting as Kilo starts kissing his neck and shoulder deeply.

"Kilo," he says between breaths. "Let's finish bathing first."

Kilo kisses Castyr's shoulder in response before pumping a few drops of shampoo into his hand. Castyr uses this moment to take control of his breathing and arousal, only to release a low breath when Kilo begins scrubbing his head. Castyr decides to speed up the washing process by turning around and washing Kilo's hair.

Once both the angel and star are clean, Kilo lifts Castyr from the tub and carries him back to the bed. Their lips meet as the angel lowers his star onto the blankets. Castyr folds his arms around Kilo's neck and entangles his fingers into the angel's wet, dark hair. Kilo wraps an arm around Castyr's waist and raises the star's hips so they are skin to skin. This sends Castyr into ecstasy, and he cranes his neck into the soft bed.

Kilo plants deep kisses along Castyr's neck before moving down to his collarbones and chest. The star releases a moan as the angel finds his perky nipples and kisses them lovingly. Castyr's desire grows as he reaches up and kisses Kilo's neck, drawing the angel's attention back to his soft, red lips. The star makes his wants known through his hooded, love-glazed eyes.

"Are you ready?" Kilo asks between pants.

"I'm always ready for you," Castyr answers breathily.

Kilo smiles lovingly as he kisses his star passionately before taking things a step further.

✨✨✨✨

Castyr cuddles into Kilo as the angel takes his star in his arms, who hums happily as Kilo pets his head.

"How do you feel?"

"Like I could stay in this moment with you forever," Castyr beams at Kilo.

"Then let's have lots more of these moments," Kilo smiles before kissing his star's forehead.