Lets go

-Mentions of guns-

Dreams POV

Today was the day that i was going to do the heist. I'm nervous and excited, I can feel it running through my veins.

Finally finding energy to get up, I put on grey sweats and a simple white t-shirt. Getting out of my room I walked towards the kitchen.

As soon as I walked in the kitchen I heard laughter and chatter burst into the atmosphere.

"Oh morning Dream" Bad said to me. I smiled and also said my hellos to Quackity, Sapnap, Karl and Technoblade.

I met everyone expect Bad at a public club that I went to that helped me stop being a trouble maker as one of the people that worked there called it.

When I told everyone about my plan everyone thought it was crazy but all said yes as they had nothing to lose knowing that all of them had lost their parents to death or their parent left them.

In the other hand I met Bad when he helped me when I got into a rough street fight and we became friend from there. He was hesitant about the plan as he dedicated his life to be Doctor. His parents were alcoholics and had nothing but when I told him that he could help us by being the doctor and helping people that got hurt in the heist he said yes.

We all ate breakfast and went through the plan carefully making sure everyone knew what they were doing.

Everyone had moved into my house so we could  talk about what things we would do if one of us got hurt and other important stuff.

My house wasn't that big and only become my house after my dad passed away, I of course didn't want to waste such a beautiful house that my grandparent built and my dad kept as treasure.

Our plan was easy we were going to break into the Bank of England and print about 1 billion in money and leave but what made our plan so good was that for none of the police to try and get us we would have the son of the president of England and have him as a hostage and threaten his life if the police tried to attack or stop us.

We waited for the perfect time so when we heard that George, the presidents son, was going to public school making him a target, which was very stupid of him to be honest but he can't guess that a heist is gonna occur, and was going to a trip to the Bank of England with the rest of his school, it was like we were destined to do this. Having other student was good too we could also threaten their lives.

Techno worked with technology so he would communicate with us outsides of the bank , keeping us updated of what the police were thinking and hacking into the polices computers, telling us any vital information. We were going to stay in the bank for awhile printing out money so we needed someone outside.

As soon as me and Sapnap got in the the bank we would have to make sure that we had George. Karl and quackity are the ones to check if no one was trying to hide and escape also telling techno to put the bank on lockdown. We all have guns expect for bad he hated them, when I asked techno to buy guns and machinery from the black market he was distraught. 

We made sure we had enough food for all the hostages and enough weapons just in case they did try and hurt us.

Looking around, I nod and grab the keys from my pockets and throw the keys at them.

We then got up went into our vans except for techno he was going to relocate just in case they managed to find were we lived: we weren't that scared of being identified it just meant we would have more fun running away from the police but we still wore masks because we didn't want to be Identified just yet.

There was a van that was heading to the Bank of England. We stopped that van and kidnaped the drivers and put all of our belongings in barrels that were supposedly meant to be paper being transverd to the bank, we would also leave the drivers in the middle of nowhere with nothing possible to use to contact the police alarming them that a heist was going to happen.

We contacted Techno and said that It went smoothly. We had done it, we were now in the van heading to the Bank of England