Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

Frank ran across the road with me in his back to the nearest starbucks. "Frank slow down i'm gonna fall off" I giggled clutching on for dear life.

"I'm not gonna drop you..... or am i ?" He said pushing my legs up so i went backwards. I squealed and he laughed. "Frank you asshole" I said, trying to contain my laughing.

"Frank, you better not be annoying my daughter" Gerard said catching up with us. "Yeah, leave my niece alone" Mikey said giggling. "MIKEY SMILES" I yelled running into the starbucks.

Gerard and Ray were laughing and Frank was chasing me, Mikey was confused.

We all regrouped in a booth in the corner. "What do you guys want ?" Gerard said. "Can i have a tuna Panini which has been toasted or whatever they do to it and a coffee with 5 sugars." I said smiling. "You're. it having coffee, you can have a tea" Gerard said.

I rolled my eyes and frank whispered. "I'll order a coffee and we will switch when Gee isn't looking" I chuckled and Gerard went to order out things. "I'll have to do two trips so i bought the drinks over first." Gerard said giving us our drinks.

"Thanks dad" I said. Me and frank fist bumped under he table and when Gerard walked back to the counter me and Frank switched drinks. "Tell anyone and you die" I said to Ray and Mikey. They nodded and Gerard came back over.

"Nice try" Gerard said switching our drinks back. "Ugh, you are such a fun sponge" I said taking my panini. "Can i go back to the bus ?" I said. "I don't like eating infront of random people" I said gesturing to the people in the café.

"Yes, be careful, Frank go with her" Gerard said. I nodded and grabbed my drink and panini and got on frank's back again. "I'm having a coffee even if it's the last thing i do." I whispers to Frank as we left.

"So you don't care if you eat in front of random people ? You just wanted a coffee ?" Frank asked crossing the road. "Yep" I giggled. "Good plan" Frank said opening the door to the bus. I jumped down and grabbed a Mug.

"Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee" I said over and over again filling it up and dunking loads of sugar in it. "Someone likes coffee" Frank said sitting down and eating his food. "You better drink that coffee, they are coming back" Frank said pointing out the window.

"Shit" I said. I downed the boiling hot coffee and instantly regretted it and ended up spitting it all over the table as the door swung open. "What just happened ?" Ray asked, concerned. "Hot coffee" I said. "I told you no coffee" Gerard said mopping it up.

"I know, but i wanted a coffee" I said back to him. "But i said no..." Gerard said putting the wipes into the bin. "But i said yes" I said smiling. He sighed and sat down. I ate my Panini and grabbed my toothbrush from my bunk.

"Do we have any toothpaste ?" I said. "Yeah in my bag" Gerard said. I went through Gerard's bag and grabbed the tube of toothpaste out. "Thanks Dad" i said, walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I was interrupted by a lot of banging on the door. "Y/N, Hurry up i need a piss" I opened the door and saw Frank bouncing trying to hold his pee in. "Move out the way" He pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

"You're welcome" I said sarcastically. I walked back and put my toothbrush back into my bag. "We have soundcheck soon Y/N, so make sure that you have your charger, and your phone because you will be bored, i assure you." Gerard said grabbing a hoodie from his bag. "Okay, i'm gonna have a nap" I said hopping up onto my bunk and pulling the curtain across.

I pulled the duvet over my shoulders and fell asleep.

"Y/N, wake up, we have to go for soundcheck" Gerard whispered shaking me slightly. "Hmm, i'm up, i'm up" I stretched and hopped off my bunk and put some half decent clothes on which consisted of Chunky black combat boots, a red and black plaid skirt, fishnet tights, a black shirt and a black leather jacket.