Chapter 4

I walked downstairs, to find Lindsey putting her boots on. "You ready to go ?" She said standing up. "Yeah, oh and By the way i fucking love your boots" I said.

"Ah thanks, i'll buy you some !" She smiled and we walked out to the car. "Okay, so the plan is we are gonna go to the homeware store to get bedding and shit like that, then hot topic to get clothes and shit like that okay ? And we can get some lunch and coffee, you like coffee right ?"

Lindsey said as we pulled away from the house. "That's awesome, i've never had coffee before, we weren't allowed it in my care home, the matron was allergic" I explained. "You're missing out on heaven." She said.

We drove to the mall with Green Day blasting out of the Radio and me and Lindsey were screaming all the words.

When we got there, she parked the car and we hopped out. She wrapped her arm around mine and we walked in.

It was so busy, i hated busy places so i squeezed Lindsey's arm and we walked as fast as we could to the homeware store. We walked in and it wasn't busy so we headed straight to the bedding.

"So pick some bedding, pick as many as you want." She said.

I walked around picking up a Green Day bed set, a My Chemical Romance bed set and one with Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Frank on the front. "Can i get these ?" I said.

"Sure thing" She said taking them from me and payed. "Thanks Mo- uh Lindsey." I said mentally face palming myself. "That's okay. Hot topic next" She giggled.

We walked arm in arm to Hot Topic. We walked in and My Chemical Romance was playing over the speakers. I was in Awe. "Go crazy" She said. I walked around the store.

I picked up multiple MCR shirts and a few pairs of black ripped jeans and normal black skinny jeans. I grabbed three pairs of black chunky boots, eyeliner and some accessories.

I also got some My Hero Acadamia T-shirts, including a Dabi and Todoroki one. I also got some more Panic! At the disco clothes and i went to the counter. "Is that everything ?" Lindsey said.

"Yes thank you" Lindsey paid and we walked out. On the way out, i bumped into a girl with purple hair and snakebite piercings. "I-uh s-sorry" I said. "It's fine, My name is Raven, what about you ?" She said.

"I-um my name is Y/N.." I said. "Cool name, here, pass me your phone" I looked up and passed it to her, she put her phone number in and called her phone. "See you round" She said smiling at me. "B-bye" I stuttered.

"Wow.... that was cute" Lindsey said. "I-i'm not attracted to her if that's what you think" This was very much a lie. "Okay, whatever you say dear." She said.

"Now let's go and get some Lunch, KFC then starbucks ?" She said. "Of course" i said.

After we ate, we went to Star bucks and since it was my first coffee, Lindsey got me a plain one.

I took a sip. "Bleugh, ew it's bitter i hate it" I said pulling a face. Lindsey was laughing at me. "I'll drink it and i'll get you a tea." Lindsey said chuckling to herself as she walked to the counter. She came back with two cakes and a tea.

"There ya go" She said putting it down infront of me. "Thanks" I drank it as i saw someone familiar walk past the window. It was Raven.

My eyes followed her until Lindsey said "Are you sure you're not attracted to her." I blushed.

"Okay, maybe i am, but i'm not gay" That was also a lie. "Okay" She said smirking. "I won't tell Gerard" She said. "Thank you" I didn't know how they would react if i did say i was gay, so i just kept it to myself.