Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

A few months had passed since Raven moved to England, i was feeling a lot better, i had written more music and me, Dad, Ray, Mikey and Frank had released an album called Conventional Weapons.

It was the day before the Talent show that my music teacher had enrolled me in and i was tuning my guitar in my room. "Hey kiddo, whatcha doin'" Gerard said leaning against the door frame.

"I'm tuning my guitar for the talent show tomorrow, i get to perform two songs and i'm gonna do Kiss the ring, and The World Is Ugly." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"But you don't go to the school anymore ?" Gerard said sitting next to me. "Yeah, i know but i e-mailed him the other day and he said i could perform." i said.

"That's good then" Gerard said patting my head. "What do you wanna do afterwards ?" He asked me. "Wait, the prize is getting to tour with My Chem, or Green day or Fall out boy. Lucky me i already get to tour with you guys" I said smugly.

"Only if you win" Gerard said giggling. "Ugh rude" i said laughing. "Me, Billie Joe, Frank and Patrick Stump are on the judging panel anyway" Gerard said standing up. "But isn't that biased, since you're my dad ?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but Mikey didn't want to do it and Ray is busy" Gerard said. "Oh, what's Ray doing ?" I asked him. "Dunno..." Gerard said shrugging and walking out. I was very confused, i thought Ray told Gee everything. Oh well.

I shrug it off and put my Guitar into its case and putting into the corner. I lay out the clothes i was gonna wear tomorrow over the chair at my desk.

I was gonna wear my black ripped skinny jeans, red doc martens i got a few days ago, an MCR shirt, a Green Day jacket and a Fall Out Boy fedora.

I put my onesie on and skipped down the stairs. "Ello all" I said swatting Frank around the head. "Ow, ya bitch" Frank said grabbing me and flipping me over his shoulder.

"Frank, let me go !!" I said laughing. He started to jump up and down with me in his shoulder. "Fra-an-ank pu-ut m-me dow-own." I said giggling.

"Frank out my daughter down" Gerard said walking in and giving frank a coffee. "Thank you" Frank plopped me down and i was laughing. "Mom ? Where are you ?" I yelled. "In the kitchen" She yelled back.

"Okay" i ran into the kitchen and stood next to her. "Mom, can we scare frank ? With a spider. He just put me on his shoulder and jumped up and down..." I said. She smirked and side eyed me.

"Let's do it" We high-fived and we went into the garden. "This one" i said grabbing a smallish one and cupping it in my hand. "That's a good one" Lindsey said.

We walked back into the house and I walked into the living room. "Hey Frank, i've got something for you" I said walking towards him. "What is it ?" He said getting closer. A leg poked out between my fingers and the colour from his face went pale.

"Y/N, i swear to god, get it away from me" Frank said backing away. "Or what ?" I said smirking. I got closer to him and opened my palms. "AHHHH FUCK GET IT AWAY FROM ME Y/N" Frank screamed jumping onto the sofa and falling off the back of it.

"What the fuck" i said laughing hard. Gerard was laughing aswell and so was Lindsey. "fine i'll put it back outside." I said giggling and walking back into the garden and put the spider on the grass.

"Bye bye spidey" I said in a baby voice. I stood back up and walked into the house. "Okay frank it's gone." I said looking around. "Frank ? Frank where are you ?" He jumped out and i screamed. "FRANK WHAT THE FUCK !!" I said punching him in the chest.