Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

When i woke up, my head was on someone's chest and my arm was stretched forwards dangling off the bed. I opened my eyes more and saw that it was Frank, and he was also asleep in the same clothes he was wearing yesterday.

"Good morning N/N" He said groggily. "Hi frankie" I said rolling off him and stretching. "Did you sleep okay ?" He said standing up and flattening his hair down. "Yeah" i mumbled. I still can't believe Raven was leaving me.

"How you holdin' up ?" He said. "could be better" I said, yawning. "Coffee ?" He said opening my door. "Ew, no thanks" i chuckled. "Okay, tea ?" He said stepping out of my room. "Yes please, milk and 4 sugars" I said, i never normally have sugar, but i wanted to treat myself.

Once Frank had bought my Tea up, i stayed in my room staring at my phone for no reason whatsoever. The screen was black. It's like i was expecting something, that i knew was never gonna happen.

"Hey kiddo" I looked up and saw Ray stood in the doorway. "Hi ray" i said, sighing. "You okay ?" He said sitting next to me. "Mhm, i kind of have to be don't i ?" I said bringing my knees up to my chin.

"I know it hurts, but everything will get better okay ?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and bringing me into his side. "I hope so..." i mumbled. "Wanna come down for some food ?" He asked looking down at me. "Okay..." I pulled the hood of my onesie over my head and walked downstairs with Ray.

"Morning sweetie" Gerard said hugging me. "Morning Dad" i mumbled taking a bowl and some cornflakes out of the cupboards. "How you hold-" He started to say when i interrupted him. "Can everyone stop asking me that ?!" I snapped.

"Sorry...." Gerard said going back to his coffee. I sighed in anger and i wanted to be out of the house, i couldn't be cooped up in here all day so once i finished my cornflakes i went to my studio and locked the door behind me.

It was spacious enough that i didn't feel crowded. I sat down taking one of the guitars down off the wall and started to play 'Romance'. When i reached the end i started to hit the hell out of my drums. When i realised i was making a beat, i recorded it and added some guitar and bass.

I started to scribble down some lyrics and editing it here and there and i ended up with another song.

(Btw, i don't own any of these songs, it's just for the story line where she basically comes up with 'Conventional Weapons')

'You don't know a thing about this life
And we are up for everything it takes
To prove we're not the same as them
And we will wear our masks
Again out after dark
'Cause we are up for everything it takes'

'And we are not the same
'Cause we are not afraid
And we are not ashamed'

'And if you save my life
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
And if they ever let you down
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight'

'Never want to walk this kind of life
Quietly I'll sleep behind the wheel
And passing every face you see
But first I'll
Take in every piece as you walk by
Proving that we follow my mistakes'

'And we are not the same
'Cause we are not the same
And we are all to blame'

'And if you save my life
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
And if they ever let you down
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
You home tonight'

'It's driving you down
It's driving you down
'Cause it's driving you down
And it's driving you
Driving you down'

'And you don't know a thing about this life
And you don't know a thing about this life
'Cause you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing'

'And if you save my life
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
And if they ever let you down
I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
You home tonight
Drives you home tonight'

'Cause it's driving you down
Driving you
Driving you down'

I finished and sat on the floor. I was panting, i had just sung my heart out and i was knackered. "Sing it out, boy you've got see what tomorrow brings, sing it out, girl you've got to be what tomorrow needs" I started to sing quietly, my head ducked looking at the hardwood floor.

"For everytime they want to count you out, use your voice every single time you open up your mouth" A single tear ran down my face as i progressively got louder.

"Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls everytime that you lose it, sing it for the world. Sing it from the heart, sing it till your nuts, sing it out for the ones that will hate your guts." My voice was quivering.

"Sing it for the deaf, sing it for the blind sing about everyone you left behind, sing it for the world sing it for the world." I stood up and grabbed my microphone and stood infront of it.

"Sing it out, Boy, they're gonna sell what tomorrow means, sing it out, girl before they kill what tomorrow brings." I was now stood up eyes closed and tears falling down my face.

"You've got to make a choice, If the music drowns you out, And raise your voice, Every single time they try and shut your mouth." I opened my eyes and i was full of confusion, Anger and sadness.

"Sing it for the boys, Sing it for the girls Every time that you lose it, sing it for the world, Sing it from the heart, Sing it 'til you're nuts, Sing it out, for the ones that'll hate your guts, Sing it for the deaf, Sing it for the blind, Sing about, everyone that you left behind, Sing it for the world, Sing it for the world" I was getting louder and angrier with each verse.

"Cleaned up, corporation progress, Dying in the process, Children that can talk about it, Living on the web ways, People moving sideways, Tell it 'til your last days, Buy yourself a motivation, Generation Nothing, Nothing but a dead scene, Product of a white dream, I am not the singer that you wanted, But a dancer, I refuse to answer, Talk about the past sir, Wrote it for the ones who want to get away. Keep running!" I shouted the last line and more tears started to steam down my face.

"Sing it for the boys, Sing it for the girls, Every time that you lose it, sing it for the world, Sing it from the heart, Sing it 'til you're nuts, Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts, Sing it for the deaf, Sing it for the blind, Sing about, everyone that you left behind, Sing it for the world, Sing it for the world" I was screaming at this point as i saw Dad, Mom, Mikey, Ray And Frank swarming the door.

When they tried to open it, it was locked and they all looked through the window. I drowned out their shouting for me to let them in my absolutely screaming the last verse.

"You got to see what tomorrow brings, Sing it for the world, Sing it for the world. Girl, you've, got to be what tomorrow needs, Sing it for the world. Sing it for the world !!" I dropped the microphone onto the floor and sat against the wall sobbing.

The door was kicked down by none other than Frank and they all piled into the room. "Y/N ? Are you okay ?" Gerard said pulling me into his chest.

I was shaking and crying whilst Gerard was rocking me gently. "Why does she have to leave ?" I whispered, voice cracking.

"I'm not sure sweetie... just calm down" He whispered, rubbing my back. Once i had calmed down Gerard took me to my room and i stayed there for the rest of the day, everyone doing shifts, bringing me food, water and things like that.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1444