Chapter 3

"I guess you already know who we are ?" Frank said pointing at my shirt. I blushed and nodded. "You are my second favourite Frank, sorry Ray, and mikey"  I said.

"Yess !!" Frank punched the air. "I'm making pizza, i'm just putting it in the oven now" Lindsey said walking to the Kitchen. I sat down on the couch, not knowing what to say. "So Gerard, You finally adopted" Frank said.

"Yeah, she's awesome" Gerard said nodding. "How did you end up in care ?" Frank said. My face went blank remembering the night that my parents died.

(Parents, You, Sound affect)

Mommy, when are you gonna be home ?

We won't be long sweetie, your dad is driving wanna talk to him ?

*passes phone to dad*

Hey, sweetie

Hello daddy

We won't be long, okay sit tigh-

CRASH

Daddy ? DADDY ?!

"I have to go upstairs a second." I said running to my room. I shut my door and sat on the end of my bed. It was my fault they died. If i had never called them, they wouldn't have died.

I had tears rolling down my face and my hands in my hair. "You okay kiddo ?" I heard from the door way. "It was my fault, they died because of me Gerard." I said looking up at him and my lip quivering.

"It wasn't your fault sweetie" He said sitting next to me. "You don't understand Gerard, i called them when they where driving. How is that not my fault ?!" I snapped.

"Y/N, i promise you it's not your fault." He stood up and hugged me. "I'm sorry Gerard" I said sobbing into his chest. He held me close and kissed the top of my head. "I'll bring you some food up if you wanna stay in here ?" He whispered.

"Yes please" i replied. I got the info the Onesie Gerard had given me earlier and slipped it on when he had left. I picked my phone up and downloaded Spotify. 

I ended finding an album with all the MCR songs on it. I pressed play and Surrender The Night was the first one to play, so i started to sing.

Everyone's a passenger, tonight
Just another accidental on the freeway of this life
We'll drive on and on and on and on
And I'll remember this night when you're gone

You surrender your heart
I surrender every dream
Every weapon you've got
Every secret that I keep
You can fight this, all you want
But tonight belongs to...

Just another surgery, tonight
Well, if you amputate the loneliness
Anesthesia dims the lights
So dream on and on and on and on
So dream on and on
And I'll remember your eyes when you're gone

You surrender your heart
I surrender every dream
Every weapon you've got
Every secret that I keep
You can fight this, all you want
But tonight belongs to me

And I'll watch you in your sleep
'Cause tonight belongs to me
You can fight this, all you want
But tonight belongs to...

Sparks against the railing
Distant phantoms wailing
Through the windshield, sailing
With these airbags failing