Chapter 8

A/N- This is a few days after the Jamie incident. Also. look at my pretty boy

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

I shrugged my shirt on, and tucked it into my black ripped jeans I attached my chain to my jeans and walked downstairs. "Morning Princess" Gerard said.

"Morning Dad" I said Grabbing his coffee and taking a sip. "Nope, still don't like it" I said giving it back to him and he was giggling at me.

I grabbed a mug and made myself a nice cup of tea and some buttered toast. "I don't think i've said this yet but, i just wanna say thank you to you and Lindsey for adopting me, honestly you changed my life" I said dipping my toast into my mug of tea.

"Your welcome. And why are you dipping your toast into your tea ?" Gerard said grimacing. "It's good, try it." I said pushing my mug and toast towards him. "I'm good thanks" He said pushing it back towards me. "Suit yourself" I said, continuing to dip my toast into my tea.

After a few minutes we were joined by Lindsey, who had just woken up. "Good morning Y/N" She said to me, kissing Gerard. "Ugh, get a room" I said standing up and putting my plate into the sink and chugging the rest of my tea.

"Do i have to go to school today ?" I moaned grabbing my bag off the couch. "Yes, you do, and plus Jamie isn't gonna be there, because he was arrested for breaking and entering also he's been permanently expelled." Gerard said.

"But what about his Clique ?" I said sighing and trying up the laces to my combat boots. "They will leave you alone because their 'leader' isn't their to protect them." Gerard said ushering me towards the door.

"Fine..." I said rolling my eyes and walking outside. "I'll see you later" I shouted back to Gerard who was waving at the door. I plugged my earbuds in and blasted My Chemical Romance to pass the time.

Halfway through the fifth song in the playlist which was Disenchanted, i arrived to the school gates and was met with Jamie's gang.

I pulled my earbuds out waiting to be punched. "Look, if your gonna punch me just do it" I said. "No, that's not what we're here for. We just wanted to apologise about Jamie, when he turned up at your house, it was a dick move" one of them said.

"That's fine, i guess.." i said. "But it's not okay, we wanna make it up to you... Let us take you out for tea or something" They said. "Umm, i'm good thanks" I started to walk away. "Please, we really wanna make it up to you" One of them said.

"Like i said before, not interested" I said waking away towards my Music class. "What was that about ?" Raven said joining my side. "They 'wanted to make it up to me' because Jamie turned up at my house" I said doing air quotes.

"He did what ?!" Raven whisper shouted. "He broke into my house after you left, but it's fine Ray called the police" I said. "Oh okay good" Raven interlocked her fingers with mine and i looked down and smiled.

"What do you have first ?" Raven asked me. "Musi- i forgot my guitar. I need it for the project we are doing, lemme call Gerard" I said pulling my phone out.

(you, Gerard)

Sup ?

Can you drop my guitar off at the school please ?

Sure. Why ?

Need it for music....

Okay, be right there.

Thanks ttyl.

English child.

I told you what that means. It means 'Talk to you later'