Internship Friday

"Hi Madam Pomfrey!" you said as you walked into the Hospital Wing for your internship.

"Oh, Y/N, I'm glad to see you!" the woman said, "We've had so many people in here the past week,"

"Really? How come?" you asked as you set your bag down in a corner.

"Everyone is pitted against each other!" Colin Creevey said. He was sitting in one of the Hospital Wing beds. One of his eyes was black. "Gryffindor supporting Harry, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins supporting Cedric, and Ravenclaw is split!" Of course that would be the reason.

"I wish Potter could get out of the tournament," Madam Pomfrey sniffed, "He's constantly in here anyways. With him being in the competition, we might as well label a bed specifically for him!"

"Madam Pomfrey!" you said, stunned.

"I'm joking," she said, smiling, "I know he'll do fine," You and Colin looked at each other and then laughed.

"Who got you in the eye?" you asked Colin.

"Adrian Pucey. He was talking smack about Harry and I couldn't let him do that!" Colin said, triumph shining on his face. You grinned.

"I hope Pucey got what he deserved," you said.

"I think so," Colin mused, "After he hit me, one of the Weasley twins came and got him!"

"Oh shoot," you said, "Which one?"

"Fred, I think," said Colin. Your heart dropped. You hadn't spoken to Fred in almost a week.

"Is Fred alright?" you asked softly.

"Definitely!"

"Good," You pulled out your wand and summoned a bottle of anti-swelling potion. You dabbed it around Colin's black eye and then cast a healing charm. "There, you can go back to class. Your eye should be healed in an hour,"

"Thanks, Y/N!" Colin called as he skipped out of the Hospital Wing. You carried the bottle of potion back to the supply compartment. Madam Pomfrey came up next to you.

"Are you alright?" she asked, putting a hand on your elbow. You looked up into the woman's eyes. They were bluish grey and looked concerned.

"Yeah," you said, "I'm fine," The matron raised her eyebrows.

"If you're sure," she said, "You don't have to tell me about it, but I heard that you and Mr. Weasley got into an argument," You stared at her.

"How did you know?"

"I heard a rumor and, by your expression, it was true,"

"Yeah...," you said, "Yeah it is," Madame Pomfrey wrapped an arm around you and gave you a tight squeeze.

"It'll be alright, dear," she said, "Mr. Weasley will see sense. I know it. He's just hurting right now. You've got this," You nodded and forced a smile onto your face.

Suddenly the door to the Hospital Wing swung open. Hermione rushed in. She was crying and her front teeth had grown past her torso.

"Hermione!" you shouted. You and Madam Pomfrey sprinted to the girl's side.

"Finite Incantatem!" Madam Pomfrey said, aiming her wand at Hermione's teeth, which were a few centimeters longer than they were seconds ago. Hermione's front teeth stopped growing. The door to the Hospital Wing flew open again and a large boy entered, covering his face which was covered in ugly pimples and boils. "Get him into a bed and find some Boil-Cure Potion," Madam Pomfrey instructed.

You ran over to the boy and immediately recognized him as one of Draco Malfoy's cronies. The boy put a hand out, which you grabbed, and you led him over to a bed. You summoned the Boil-Cure Potion to you magically.