First Day of Class

You woke up the next morning and quickly got ready for the day. You went down to the common room and were immediately greeted by Fred, George, and Lee, who were waiting for you.

"Good morning, beautiful!" said Fred. You smiled at him, blushing slightly, and he grinned back. He really knew how to get your face to turn red.

"Good morning, Freddie," you said, "How are you doing, George, Lee?"

"Quite chipper, thank you," Lee said in a dignified tone. The four of you laughed and then headed out of the portrait hole.

"Listen, Y/N," said George, "We were up all night talking,"

"Literally all night," Lee said, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"An Aging Potion has to be the ticket," said Fred, "Will you brew it for us?" You smiled.

"Of course," you said, "Just be warned: I'm pretty sure it won't work,"

"It's so stupid, Dumbledore'll never see it coming!" said George. You laughed.

"It takes about eight hours to make, so we can brew it the night before the impartial judge shows up," you said. Once you had sat down in the Great Hall, Professor McGonagall came over and handed you your course schedules for the year. You read yours over.

6th Year Schedule for Y/N Wood.
Monday and Wednesdays:
9:00 to 10:00 - Herbology
11:00 to 12:00 - Care of Magical Creatures
12:00 to 1:00 - Defense Against the Dark Arts
1:00 to 2:00 - Lunch
Tuesday and Thursdays:
9:00 to 10:00 - Charms
12:00 00 to 1:00 - Transfiguration
1:00 to 2:00 - Lunch
2:00 to 3:00 - Potions
Fridays:
9:00 to 3:00 - Internship

"Ah," Fred said, blissfully from beside you, "The joys of having only three classes," George nodded as he piled more pancakes onto his plate.

"What classes do you have, Lee?" you asked.

"Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Alchemy, and Potions," Lee said.

"Oh, sweet!" you said, "We have everything but Alchemy together then!"

"Alright!" said Lee happily. Once the four you were done eating, you checked the time on the clock in the Great Hall. It was 8:55.

"Fred!" you said, "We only have five minutes to get to Herbology! We've got to go!" You and Fred bid goodbye to Lee and George and sprinted into the entrance hall.

"Race you!" hollered Fred the moment you got outside.

"You're on, Weasley!" you shouted. The two of you dashed to the greenhouses, laughing. Eventually you got into Greenhouse 5 with a minute to spare. You and Fred were both breathing hard. You looked around, trying to find two empty spots. The only ones were next to Cedric Diggory and Patricia Stimpson. You grabbed Fred's arm and pulled him toward Cedric.

"Hey, Y/N!" said Cedric, smiling.

"Hi!" you replied. Cedric and Fred looked at each other and nodded. Neither of them looked too happy about the other's presence. You sat between the two of them.

"Alright, chaps," said Professor Sprout, the squat little witch who taught the class, "Easy first lesson. We're fertilizing some Chinese Chomping Cabbages, all of which are in front of you. Be sure to dig holes around them and fill them with fertilizer. Remember not to
touch them: they will bite. Fertilizer is also set in front of you," You, Cedric, and Fred got to work.