I hit her meme

-in the future-

Shoto: *walks over to Suki*

Suki: 'Yay its dad!!'

Suki's teacher: Mr. Todoroki can I talk to you?

Shoto: sure 'I hate this bitch- why did Katsuki have to do hero work today-?'

Suki's teacher: I want to talk to you about what happened with Suki today.

Shoto: no. No. No. No. I'll ask him myself thank you. What happened today?

Suki: I hit her.

Shoto: why because she hit you first?

Suki: nope.

Shoto: did she say something mean to you?

Suki: She didn't get a chance.

Shoto: well why did you hit her?

Suki: because you told me too!

Suki's teacher: O-O

Shoto: No I didn't.

Suki: dad you told me to hit her!!

Shoto: I did not tell you to hit anyone you're being a fiber.

Suki: IM NOT LIEING!! I came home yesterday and I was so sad! And I said Daddy that girl hit me. You was frying chicken and you took the chicken off the stove and you put it to the side. Then you said "I'm tired of these motherfuckers hitting my baby!! When you go to school tomorrow you hit her ass and you don't stop untill somebody pulls you off!!"

Shoto: I did say that- *takes Suki's hand*

Suki's teacher: YOU CAN'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT!

Shoto: as a pro hero and a dad who has had to clean many wounds on my son because of this girl I'm sure I can.

Katsuki: *walks in* I heard Suki got into trouble again. What happened?

Shoto: he did what I told him to do.

Katsuki: and that was?

Shoto: hit her until someone pulled him off.

Katsuki: heh.

Suki's teacher: Mr. Bakugo I'm sorry to pull you away from your hero work.

Katsuki: don't apologise to me. Apologise to my son for getting him into trouble.

Suki's teacher: he did wrong!

Katsuki: *rolls his eyes* Suki come here.

Suki: *runs over to Katsuki*

Them 2: *walk off*

Shoto: *turns to face her* Also its Mr. Bakugo now.

Suki's teacher: what?

Shoto: *shows her the ring* we're married so its Mr. Bakugo. *turns around and walks off*

(So ya Shoto did take Katsuki's last name but he often goes by Todoroki a lot.)