* E L E V EN *

©  Amber Kalkes 2015

Song-----------}

"Magic Man" By Heart

*E L E V E N *

I wake up to a strange noise filling my apartment. It’s like a chainsaw but way more annoying and right in my ear. Opening my eyes I come face to chest with a man’s bare torso. Blinking hard a few times I try to move back to get some room to collect my thoughts but that’s quickly put to a stop. A pair of arms pulls me even closer to the chest and smashes my face into it.

“Mhrumph.”

The chest vibrates against my face. “Go to sleep.”

“Grummph.” I mumble into his chest but it’s muffled as he holds me close enough that I think breathing will shortly become an issue. “Brandmmmm m cummmph Breffff.”

“Huh?” He groans before rolling onto his back. His arms don’t let go of me though as he practically pulls me on top of him. I try to maneuver off him but he just grabs the back of my head so I have to lie down. “Sleep.”

“Brandon.” I huff before smacking his chest.

His snoring cuts off abruptly as he blinks his eyes open. I watch his golden yellow orbs go from confused to realization and finally to sheepishness as he realize how he’s holding me. Of course he doesn’t let me go but he does give me an apologetic smile that I’m so not buying.

“Sorry.”

“Sure you are.” I drawl, again attempting to get off him. He tightens his arms around me though and when I glare up at him, gone is the apologetic look. Now he just looks like the wolf I know he is under the surface. “Brandon, let me go.”

He lifts his hips to meet mine with a mischievous smirk, “Why should I?”

Narrowing my eyes I drop my legs on either side of him so I’m straddling his lap. I sit up causing his hands to drop to my hips as he continues to rub up against me. I stare down at him while biting my lower lip, attempting a seductive look. It seems to be working because his eyes glaze over a bit as he looks up at me.

“Why should you?” I whisper, moving my hips against his.

He gasps at the sensation as his hands tighten on me. “Mhmm.”

My hands move up the bare skin of his chest before they grab both of his shoulders so I can steady myself on them. Hovering over him I caress his lips with mine as light as a feather. He tries to lift his head to apply pressure but I pull back as soon as he does with a teasing smile. Brandon’s eyes flash and I know his wolf is just as annoyed with my game as he is.

“You really want to know why?” I ask.

He nods while his eyes stay glued to my mouth.

“Because if you don’t let me go in five seconds…” I trail off in a whisper, “I’m going to lose control of my bladder.”

His eyes move up to meet mine before they narrow. He instantly releases his hold on my hips and I laugh at the pissed off look on his face. Moving off his lap I crawl off the bed before moving for the bathroom. Of course I can’t miss out at one last tease so as I’m about to go in I send him a quick little wink over my shoulder. Brandon flips me off making me laugh before heading into the bathroom with a smile on my face.

When I exit the bathroom a few minutes later I’m not prepared for the attack I get. Bout of nowhere arms wrap around my waist before I’m pressed up against a nearby wall. Brandon’s intense and obvious annoyed eyes peer down at me while his massive arms cage me in. I cross my arms over my chest not impressed at all with this little display as I glare up at him.