Chapter 61: Fixed Marriage

Chapter 61:Fixed Marriage

Ezekiel's POV

Pagka-park ko sa parking lot ng bahay ay napahiga nalang ako sa upuan ng sasakyan at napabuga ng hangin.

'I badly miss you wifey..

Nag-alala na ako sa kanya sa mga nangyayari.I understand kung bakit nya ako nasigawan kanina,she's so stressed.Her bestfriend died days ago,she had to answer her fucking assignments and goddamn project na di matapos-tapos.Actually i'm not mad or anything,she's too pressured in her environment i know that they are not in good terms with Samantha right now so she had to do her job without talking to her one and only bestfriend.Kakatapos ko lang ayusin ang Architecture Project nya at yung iilang assignments,thanks to Thea and Elaine they helped me to write and answer those questions.

Damn,i'm also exhausted...I miss her hugs,smiles and even nagging at me like my wife..Well,she's gonna be my wife soon after all.

Bumaba ako ng kotse at kinuha ang phone mula sa bulsa ng jacket ko.

To:My Wifey :^)

Just contact me if you want someone to talk to,okay? I miss yo--

I suddenly stop when yaya matilda called me.

"Sir Ezekiel,pinapasabi ng dad nyo na pumunta daw kayo sa office nya sa taas once na dadating na kayo" then she politely leave infront of me.

Binalik ko sa jacket ko ang phone at pumanhik.I don't know what's this all about but i don't care.All i need is to change my clothes then go to Eryn's house,i know she need someone right now.

I knock on the door then i heard his voice to let me come in.

"What's this all about" he drop a paper infront of me.Because of my curiosity,i pick it and start reading it.

"Kathleen Vergara?" i remember,ito yung babaeng malapit maka sagasa kay Eryn dun sa parking lot ng mall

"Yeah! Daughter of the owner of Vergara Pharmaceutical company"

"What do you want me do with this?"itinaas ko ang papel.Sinarado nya ang laptop na kanina ay kaharap at tumayo para lumapit sakin

"You have to marry her after you graduate in GILLFORD" a straight forward answer.I laugh sarcastically

"AHAHA,Dad you must be kidding me.Why would i marry a girl who i don't know what she is"

"That's why you have to meet her in the *censored* cafe near in our company.I already send her the address using your email"

"W-what? And why? Why do i have to do this?" i said in frustration

"Because i said so"

"Fuck!"  i messed my own hair

Is this a fixed Marriage? B-but what about Eryn,what will happen to us?

"By the way,yung babaeng palagi mong kasama" kunot noo kung tinignan sya and he drop another brown envelope

"Is she your girlfriend right?" naikuyom ko yung kamao ko.

Don't tell me...

"Kailangan mo sya iwan"

"F*CK NO!! I'm not gonna leave Eryn,she needs me.Kaya kung ano man amg pinaplano nyo wag nyo nang ituloy dahil wala akong balak na sundin pa kayo" i was about to turn my back...

"Hihiwalayan mo sya o ako mismo ang maghihiwalay sa inyong dalawa.I could ruin that girl in just one snap,so--"

"Don't you dare,kahit pa dad kita kaya kong ibagsak ka ngayon sa kinatatayuan mo" with a death glare but he just laugh

Meeting the Campus Gangstersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें