26. Knowing About HIM!

Start from the beginning

Mew:" Wow! I am envious of them!"

Gulf:" Why?"

Mew:" You know them very well... They know you very well... They know about you..."

I know where this is going!😅

Gulf:" Just ask Hon... I will answer it!"

Don't ask me about my past, please... I am not ready...

Mew:" Who is him?"

Gulf:" Him?"

Mew:" Mr. Wat was telling you that he..."

I cut him this time...

Gulf:" He is Wat's fiance and my old friend or you can say, my brother... Not blood related but I see him as my little brother!"

Mew:" Brother!"

Look at him... He looks so happy 😀

Gulf:" Ya brother!"

Mew:" Oh! I want to meet him too... Not only him but your all close friends... Family...all!"

Gulf:" Ok! About family... You already met my brother's family... They are the only one..."

Mew:" I met your dad too but after we become official he is not behaving the same..."

Gulf:" What he did? Did he say something?"

I am panicking... I need to calm down...

Mew:" No! I mean he is not talking to me like before... "

Gulf:" If possible don't talk to him at all! Don't ask why!"

Mew:" Why do you have so many secrets?"

Gulf:" Not now Mew... I..."

Mew:" Now I am Mew!"

I stand up from my seat and went to him... He looks scary when he got angry...

I hold his hand...

Gulf:" What you said is right... I have so many secrets... But I can't tell you now... We are just starting... Please understand... It's not like I want to hide that from you but I am not ready for now... And don't feel insecure about my friends... They are my friend... Only friends... Nothing more... While you are my everything... Just wait for a little... I will tell you... Ok?"

I saw he got tears in his eyes...

Gulf:" Hon! What happened? Do you want me to..."

He wipes his tears and cuts my sentence...

Mew:" No one said that to me...🥺🥺 Am I your everything?"

Gulf:" Yes... Everything... "

This time I cup his face and kiss him on his forehead...

Gulf:" Now stop feeling insecure... Do you want to come with me to meet Wat and his fiance?"

Mew:" Yes!"

Gulf:" 😅😅 Ok ok... Now go back to work and tell Kao to prepare the contract... But be careful... Earth won't be able to know!"

Mew:" Yup boss!"

Then he picks on my lips and left...

I hope these all things come out well!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After completing all work I try to relax but

Earth:" Wat told me to ask you that if you want to meet at the pub tomorrow?"